Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Art patterns set

by Victor_tor Posted 10th Sep 2010 at 3:07 PM - Updated 19th Sep 2010 at 12:36 PM by Victor_tor : rename

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:36 PM
Have to say that I tried these out, and they look amazing in my game. Thanks for these!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 5:02 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous, something really different. I really love them - thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 3:30 AM
I really love intricate patterns like these! You make such great stuff! Thanks <3 <3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:08 AM
Beautiful patterns. Thank you so much
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:12 PM
wonderful!
Thanks a Million!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 10:59 PM
Um, but what ethnicity? We're all "ethnic".

Ethnic: pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 12:36 PM
captain_oates, yes you are right. That`s why I decided to rename this set. I think new name is more suitable for such set.

Thank you all for your comments

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 2:27 AM
I love the Arabian Nights tiles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 7:26 AM
I'm so glad I found these again. I use them all the time and love them. I had to re-install my game, and was missing them when I was making my sims, my sims houses, everything. Thank you for uploading them!