Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandplanks Square

by AndraNaberrie Posted 18th Sep 2010 at 2:43 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:24 PM
Wow! That is really cool.

I just took one look at the picture that shows the front, and was already placing (in my mind) chess tables in between the flower pots. My favourite part of the whole lot is the large area in front. It leaves so many possiblities open! I'll pass for now (recently reinstalled, and don't want too much CC), but this is a GREAT lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheldrake
Wow! That is really cool.

I just took one look at the picture that shows the front, and was already placing (in my mind) chess tables in between the flower pots. My favourite part of the whole lot is the large area in front. It leaves so many possiblities open! I'll pass for now (recently reinstalled, and don't want too much CC), but this is a GREAT lot!

Thanks for the great comment! If you don't want too much CC but still want to download the lot, then you could always use the Cleanpack installer to get rid of a lot of the CC. Most of it is for internal decoration purposes, so if you're willing to redo the insides yourself the that will recuce the CC dramatically. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 2:58 PM
Very nice! I love the floor plan and the colors you used.

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 9:03 PM
AndraNaberrie: I'll give that a try, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 2:53 AM
Oh my! I am sooo appreciative of this apartment lot! I have a teen who is about to start on her own as an adult, and I wanted something stylish yet big enough for her to eventually raise a family! This is amazing and I love ALL of your work! Thank you SO much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:20 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! <3 it! sooo gotta get it! Perfect for all my simmies!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:15 PM
Is it just me, or do the two outer apartments only have half baths? Nope! Sorry just missed 'em

Call me Mal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:49 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooove the house but it would've been better if you put a garage other then that its fantastic XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:00 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 11:04 PM
:v