Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piccola Modern 2 bedroom ~No CC

by simmylala Posted 1st Oct 2010 at 4:04 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 8:47 AM
It looks really good! Fingers crossed it works for me. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 1:58 PM
Wow, where go you guys get such nice ideas for your builds ?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:17 PM
I really like your special details like the recessed front window and the beams in the back. Beautiful job!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 7:57 PM
Beautiful house! I love it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flitzpiepe1001
Wow, where go you guys get such nice ideas for your builds ?

A LOT of these houses are going up in our suburbs and they are so inspiring for Sims houses I hope to have a double story version soon..
Also you can find ideas online too. I like to check out websites and architecture sites.

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:02 AM
Gorgeous home ! You did a brilliant work on it. Thanks a ton for sharing with us this beautiful creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:07 PM
I Reallyy Like Your Creations, But Im Pretty Sure They Would Look Absolutely Amazing If You Used Custom Content. Only If You Wanted To Of Course. (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by X3boniiX
I Reallyy Like Your Creations, But Im Pretty Sure They Would Look Absolutely Amazing If You Used Custom Content. Only If You Wanted To Of Course. (:

I struggle not using custom content ...that's all I use in game, but I know alot of people don't use it. That's why I try to offer houses with none. Then people can add CC if they wish.

I do plan on uploading with CC though as I am struggling lately building houses with no CC. The default items are so not modern friendly! And there's only so many ways you can recolour certain items and keep the house within a budget.

Thanks for your comment.

R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 2:51 PM
thank you very much
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmylala
A LOT of these houses are going up in our suburbs and they are so inspiring for Sims houses I hope to have a double story version soon..
Also you can find ideas online too. I like to check out websites and architecture sites.

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Yes, I was going to take a look at some internet sites too. I just feel I would forget half of what I see there when actually trying to build something

Your house has some really cool features like the whole entrance area or like using different wall colours/patters inside the living room.
I never come up with stuff like that by myself
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 6:18 PM
Okayy (: Im Sure It Will Be Good Either Way. Yeahh That's Why I Struggled When I First Installed Sims 3 :/ Lol. Thankksss :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:54 PM
I am having trouble finding the house ... Could anyone please help me out? I havent used a CC (or no CC for this case) house/lot before . But before you make any conclusions about this, the launcher says that the piccola house is installed. Please tell me where to find it ... thanks

oh and btw i do have 1.15.34 ^^

plx explain it assuming i am a dunderhead ^^ . been just 2 days since i playing this game and now i want a GRAND house already lol
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 4:18 PM
ok nevermind .. i figured it out .. just had to go to the edit town option and place a copy of the thing .... nice house btw ^^

oh and an advance thank you anyways to someone who was planning on helping me out with this :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flitzpiepe1001
Yes, I was going to take a look at some internet sites too. I just feel I would forget half of what I see there when actually trying to build something

Your house has some really cool features like the whole entrance area or like using different wall colours/patters inside the living room.
I never come up with stuff like that by myself

Thanks!
I find home magazines are a huge help, and even walking through show/display homes can get the creative juices flowing.
Take photos, print stuff and cut stuff out for when you design a home. This can make a big difference. It's all about the details

R.I.P Brandon Lee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by viadmir
ok nevermind .. i figured it out .. just had to go to the edit town option and place a copy of the thing .... nice house btw ^^

oh and an advance thank you anyways to someone who was planning on helping me out with this :D

Sorry i couldn't help sooner...being a mum and sculptor means life can tear me away from the Sims (unfortunately!) lol
Glad you figured it out

R.I.P Brandon Lee