Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kangee Blackburn

by Kamelot_Fan Posted 11th Oct 2010 at 11:54 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 5:10 PM
Wow, he IS hot! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 5:36 PM
Totally hot Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:07 PM
I'll be willing to bet that he makes beautiful babies; he's quite drool-worthy, thank you for sharing Kangee!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:33 AM
He kind of looks like Ian Somerhalder from the Vampire Diaries. Nice work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:10 PM
He is a cutie. Awesome job on the face. He looks great in gameplay.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:13 AM
Woo hotness!! :lovestruc thanks for having such beautiful imagination and bringing it to the sim world
By the way will you be sharing the story you're writing ?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 8:42 PM
WOW!... he if VERY good looking!
Congratulations! Great work!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 10:48 PM
Very awesome, I assume his name is pronounced Can-Gee it reminds me of the Renault car the Kangoo lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:R....E._Concept.JPG
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 11:28 PM
Hey everybody... It doesn't work for me, I have put him in the saved sims folder, downloaded everything except chin-to neck slider because it's in chinese and I couldn't find it. However, as I said, I have put him in saved sims folder, and all the other things in C:/Program files/Electronic Arts/TheSims 3/mods/packages and when I enter the create a family, and I choose him, he doesn't have the face or anything like on this picture and he is all black, and I mean black as these letters =). How can I fix it please reply. Oh, and when i put the awesome mod, I can't run the game, the intro finishes, but the loader just stops...