Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval NPC Replacements: Apartment Life

by sunni9676 Posted 3rd Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:24 PM
This was great timing! I was just starting a brand new fantasy/medieval neighborhood. These will go awesome in it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:51 PM
Thank you for another handsome and useful set, sunni. Those non-period apartment managers were particularly annoying!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 1:11 AM
Have been looking forward to these!

These NPC replacements are nothing short of ingenious to me! It took something that was once so complicated (and quite annoying in all honesty) and simplified it to adding files to our Downloads folder! Again thank you for your time and talent sunni.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 2:16 AM
These are terrific! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 4:25 PM
SQUEEEE!

That will be all.

Oh, and thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 4:32 PM
Oh, you hear my prayers, I looove you so!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 11:29 PM
This is PERFECT TIMING!!!

Just last night, I tried to "fix" the landlord to time-appropriate apparel using ChristianLove's clothing rack . She showed changing into the right clothes and she looked ALOT! better after her makeover, but the next time I saw her, she was in her dowdy 'modern' clothing again! UGH!

I was going to search for a DR for this issue today, but now I don't have to search!!!

Thank you soooo much Sunni! This is GREAT!!!

:lovestruc

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 9:52 PM
Where I can find the apartment lot?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 4:56 AM
And now I can build an apartment for the first time! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 12:21 PM
Oh, awesome. Oh, but, do the meshes come with this download, or are they to be downloaded separately?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:23 AM
Is there any to not have all the outfits appear in bodyshop? I've got all your npc's but It makes a lot of extra clutter!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 5:23 PM
The outfits will only show up in bodyshop if you either:

1) Have your hidden outfits 'unhidden' by way of cheat
2) Also have the meshes in the game for your playable characters to wear (I suspect this is the case since I used common period meshes which you probably have other recolors for in your game - If so, then no there is no way to hide just the texture I have used for the NPC with the method that I used to make the replacements)

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st May 2011 at 7:07 AM
Thanks, Sunni! I think I have gotten almost all your default replacements for NPC for my medieval 'hood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:00 PM
Thank you ! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:18 PM
Many, many thanks for your replacements! Couldn't play medieval without them.