Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:24 AM
Oh, and play with the nose bridge rotation too. I forgot to mention that one. Also, his mouth depth and mouth corner depth should be decreased so that his mouth section would protrude more, like it should be.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch_1991
Oh, and play with the nose bridge rotation too. I forgot to mention that one. Also, his mouth depth and mouth corner depth should be decreased so that his mouth section would protrude more, like it should be.

Thanks Dutch!

When you decrease it you move the mouth/mouth corners to the right. When you increase (they protrude out ) you move them to the left.... are we on the same page here?

What are we doing with the bridge... indentation?

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Instructor
#28 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:38 AM
Rotate the bridge until it connects with the tip? And yeah, I meant that about the mouth. Mixed 'decrease' and 'increase' up. Haha.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:46 AM
Rotate the bridge until it connects with the tip? And yeah, I meant that about the mouth. Mixed 'decrease' and 'increase' up. Haha.

Okay this is the side view now.

Will post an update in a few minutes.
Screenshots

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Instructor
#30 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:52 AM
Nice, rotate the nose tip downwards a little maybe? Front view? It's important that we're able to see the nose holes. That's a very prominent feature of his face.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback Dutch!

I moved the jaw up a tad and the mouth too, which helped on the lips, but I also moved the depth outward.... mouth/ mouth corners.

The nose, I found a better side view, so tried to match it up with that.

Screenshots

Instructor
#32 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:46 AM
I think you pushed the lips up too high already. Besides, his lower jaw should be pushed inwards. And I think you're working with too many pictures, which might make you lose consistency.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:51 AM
I think you pushed the lips up too high already. Besides, his lower jaw should be pushed inwards. And I think you're working with too many pictures, which might make you lose consistency.

His chin is pushed inward, you should be able to see that in the pic directly above. I can move the mouth back down.

Are you refering to the jaw depth, which pushes the lower lip backward?

........or forward...

Instructor
#34 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:59 AM
Yup, jaw depth it is.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:09 AM
Yup, jaw depth it is.

Thanks dutch, for all the feedback, appreciate it!

Okay moved the lower lip/jaw to the right.
Moved the jaw/mouth down.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 12:51 AM
Can ANYONE please offer suggestions on Denzel, The Ingalls, The Edwards and The Oleson families?
Pleeeeeeeeeease.

Inventor
#37 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 1:11 AM
I think Denzel migth be one of those celebrities that are hard to make, because I think you've done a great work with his features.. but still there i something missing. I think the eyebrows are a bit of a challenge though.. since all the eyebrows in game are very formed and dark. By just looking at the sim and not the comparison picture I don't recognize him immediately. I'm sorry that I can't give you any good suggestion on what to do either. I know that some people are just almost impossible to sim!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
I think Denzel migth be one of those celebrities that are hard to make, because I think you've done a great work with his features.. but still there i something missing. I think the eyebrows are a bit of a challenge though.. since all the eyebrows in game are very formed and dark. By just looking at the sim and not the comparison picture I don't recognize him immediately. I'm sorry that I can't give you any good suggestion on what to do either. I know that some people are just almost impossible to sim!

Thanks Malfoya...how about the Little House sims? Could you please look at those threads?

Forum Resident
#39 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 5:07 PM
Hey J. Can you put a full face IRL and your sim side by side. It is difficult to compare. He is not screaming Denzel at me, but maybe I can help if you post those pics. His side view chin is too recessed. The IRL has a much stronger jawline in side view. I don't think he is impossible to sim, just needs a little more work.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: Useful Sim-making information.
Page 2 of 2