Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Renaissance Bookcases

by justmoi Posted 2nd Feb 2005 at 4:43 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:26 PM by -Maylin-

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 11:45 AM
They look Fantastic!!!! Thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 1:05 PM
thank you, i was looking for a white book case,Greatjob
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 3:08 PM
these are very nice! you make quality stuff! thanks!
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 10:44 PM
These are gorgeous, thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 3:20 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 8:43 PM
LOL Justmoi... now you have become addicted to recoloring just like I have become addicted to your recolors... this rawks :jig:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mznikkisimz
LOL Justmoi... now you have become addicted to recoloring just like I have become addicted to your recolors... this rawks :jig:

I know, thank goodness my husband has classes at night or else my marriage would be coming to a quick halt.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:22 AM
These bookcases look beautiful, thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:46 AM
Thanks so much, not only for the lovely objects, but for putting a picture in the zip...for some reason I can no longer view the "attached thumbnails" and cannot find the problem which started when I did a system restore, so I really appreciate your pics...the only way I know I really want to download the objects.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 10:43 PM
Hi everyone, wanted to let you know that these bookcases have been updated for the expansion pack. Two colours are not included as I have made a complete study/office around them and I will be posting them as a separate thread soon. Take care.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 12:10 PM
Thank you justmoi, these are great, terrific colours, I've been searching for a white one.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 1:04 PM
At last some new and beautiful colours. Thanks justmoi.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 9:48 PM
I downloaded these and have used them in-game. They work and are beautiful. Thank you. You do great work. I rated you with excellence! Well done. :D
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 11:34 AM
wow! is this what happens when you go a little nuts???
Then..., by all means...go batty!!! :D
thanks...my files are FILLED w/your work.
ps- i like your quote.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:33 PM
Great colors, thanks for sharing