Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:20 AM
Shit. Forgot to snap my sim being bitten by a vamp!
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:22 AM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:28 AM
Apparently townies can now throw party on their own!

Mad Poster
#29 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:36 AM
Every town in the main menu now has little icons at the bottom right corner indicating whether they are a Late Night city or a Sims 3 suburb, etc. The icons are just little houses or buildings, depending on what the town is. I think it's just to distinguish between towns in which EP they came in, seeing as how every EP will probably have a pertaining town to play with. It's nothing special but I just figured these little things can peek certain people's curiosity.
Instructor
#30 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:38 AM
Late Night seems to have added missing features into the game and made it way more all-rounded! Can't wait! Thanks for the pics
Mad Poster
#31 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:44 AM
Ten new community lots in your bin so that our existing towns can have each of the new kind of club/bar and the film studio lot, plus six different kinds of high-rise apartment lots. This is good for those who don't want to build anything. However, they do not match the other towns without giving them some kind of urbanesque revision. Other than the film studio, almost every lot in the bin includes a high rise building.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:05 AM
The more famous Sims get, the more party invites they seem to receive. One of my Sims with a 3-star celebrity level got invited out for like, four nights in a row.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:13 AM
You know how in Ambitions they update new Sunset Valley to includes the buildings from the expansion? They dont updates the Sunset Valley in this one. Manual update I guess.
Banned
#34 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:13 AM
Oh. Em. Eff. Gee.

WANT. NAO.
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:15 AM
glad to see another malaysian in the site.
eh dude, can you take a picture of the new " ripped skin " ?
will it look weird on custom skintones ?
Mad Poster
#36 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:18 AM
Last, before I hit the sack, some shops and careers are joined in one building. City Hall building is Public Services and includes Political, Military, and Police careers. Spa and Bookstore are joined. And I cannot, for the life of me, find who is from Sims 2. I have looked at every family and none of them are from Sims 2 as it was mentioned that there would be. I will still look later in case I overlooked the Sim but no luck yet. I am so sleepy and I didn't get to play because I was so focused on what the city included. I wanted to get my way around it first so that my first city Sim won't get lost, lol. It's easily the best EP just from trying it out a bit. The Ambitions bin lots were already placed, apparently. Luckily, they were placed in decent locations. I won't change their locations. We'll see what else this pack has to offer.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#37 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:28 AM
It would be sweet if someone uploaded the core script packages.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Forum Resident
#38 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:55 AM
emino! Those are great shots of you in the store with the plumb bob! And now I want one of too!
vvv while you sleep! Thats great! I can't wait for the stores to open and get my copy too!! Hooray! Thanks for the pictures!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#39 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
You know how in Ambitions they update new Sunset Valley to includes the buildings from the expansion? They dont updates the Sunset Valley in this one. Manual update I guess.

Great! I find those automatic updates quite irritating, the first thing to do when I start the new town is to delete the Ambitions lots

Thanks for the info
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 10:48 AM
Anyone know when the digital download for TS3 Late Night will be ready to download? I got up this morning to download and it's still not ready...
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#41 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 10:50 AM
I Want My Patch!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Inventor
#42 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:02 AM
Also wondering when the digital download will be ready. I have no idea what time zone the EA Store goes by but I'm pretty certain it's October 26th all over the U.S., right? Or have I not had enough coffee?

kittens!
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedblue
Also wondering when the digital download will be ready. I have no idea what time zone the EA Store goes by but I'm pretty certain it's October 26th all over the U.S., right? Or have I not had enough coffee?

Yeah you're right! These types of things always seem to happen though....
Forum Resident
#44 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:20 AM
Ugggghh! I have to wait till friday to get my copy

The pictures look lovely though. I love the idea of *possibly* being able to make an apartment and getting invites to parties. This expansion pack is shaping up pretty good. I bet there are all types of hidden gems waiting to be found

Go faster week! faster!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:33 AM
There must be something wrong since Im seeing more people in the gym rather than clubs. :P
Mad Poster
#46 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
There must be something wrong since Im seeing more people in the gym rather than clubs. :P

Is the amount of people in the club related to how fancy the club is?
Mad Poster
#47 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:00 PM
this thread made my day.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:05 PM
Also, some clubs are badly designed it caused massive congestion, especially in the elevator area, entrance to clubs, and toilets due to failed routings. This makes A LOT of people pee on the dance floor.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:06 PM
Wow, you've seriously made me so jealous. I'd love to get the Pack, but at almost $100? Not gunna happen! I'll wait a few months I suppose for the price to go down... :P
Inventor
#50 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:06 PM
And here we've come to expect that EA actually play-tests these lots before they release the game...

It's after 6am (central) and the download is still not available. Just thrilled I dragged my ass out of bed at 430 and still won't be able to get it until tonight.

kittens!
Page 2 of 17