Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Whoa :O That will make certain people very happy! (Not me, I like em, but there are those who don't!)

People like ME!!! OMFG!

I'm so psyched for all that have the game!! can't wait to get mine! Why the UK release date is the 29th, I have no idea...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:39 PM
I was thinking of posting this thread first, but looks like you've got me. Probably have to wait 2 days or longer since I'm in South Africa.

Everyone lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:42 PM
EA designed clubs:

All these clubs are fucked up. Basically a death trap. only one door to go in and out, yet they still put toilets outside. the door is guarded by bouncers. and to make it worse the door is right in front of the elevator, making MORE people coming in.

I have a peeing contest on the dance floor of my game.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
EA designed clubs:

All these clubs are fucked up. Basically a death trap. only one door to go in and out, yet they still put toilets outside. the door is guarded by bouncers. and to make it worse the door is right in front of the elevator, making MORE people coming in.

Why don't you edit those lots then?

Everyone lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
EA designed clubs:

Be happy that you even HAVE clubs! I have to deal with "The Red Rendezvous" in bloody Twinbrook till the game comes here! But peeing contests are always hilarious! *pictures*
Mad Poster
#56 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:46 PM
emino everything you tell us makes me want the game even more, hahah.
Theorist
#57 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Captain THPS4 : 26th Oct 2010 at 1:06 PM.
So after the whole Bridgeport crashing fiasco I posted about in the other LN thread I discovered that Twinbrook works fine. Here's some pics from my short, completely CC-less session. I'll post more later. I'm also posting a few short clips on my YouTube channel, the link is in my signature if anyone's interested.

Beth Moonlight encountering what shall henceforth be called The Elevator of Hope and Non-Existent Doom! Sims can't die in elevators this time around. Seriously though, to me it looks like there's a holy light shining through the middle. Sims 3 Heaven and Hell confirmed?

Beth taking the Elevator of Hope and Non-Existent Doom:

Nacho nacho man! I wanna be, a nacho man! Wait what? Look, nachos!

Even though I posted this on the other thread, I'll post my list of bugs/glitches I've come across so far here too for the heck of it:
-In CAS, I cannot change the hairstyle in any category except for everyday and athletic.
-If you click on your car to go to a community lot and select a club that's not yet open, the command will drop from the queue.
-The CAS music bug happens to me right away instead of it happening after two songs play. Still fixed by going into the sound test and playing a song though.
-While I was at the disco club, the music playing from the wall speakers suddenly cut out in the middle of the song. Not sure why this happened.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:52 PM
do they really eat nachos with a fork?
Mad Poster
#59 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:02 PM
LMAO on the buzzing in, "Will you buzz me in?" My answer, "Not til you learn to say please."

Love all the information you have given in this thread, Emino. Thank you.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
do they really eat nachos with a fork?

I eat nachos with a fork...

I'm so jealous, I'm going to have to wait few days before I get my copy!
Thanks to everyone sharing info and pics!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:25 PM
DO. WANT. NAOW.

My copy should be here in time for me to play around with during my lunch break (Tuesdays are work from home days ).

One question for those who've played it (bastards!): is there enough room left in Bridgeport to install Ambitions lots (junkyard, fire station, etc.) in places where they'll actually make sense?

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Inventor
#62 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:26 PM
I'm dying here lol I don't know WHEN I'll be able to scrape together the cash to get the expansion cause things financially rather suck for me right now lol Hopefully I'm able to soon though.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:35 PM
Aaand now my sim has been invited to what seems to be a lesbian orgy party. All of the attendees are woman (except for one, but hes no brad pitt), required dress code is swimsuit and the house doesnt even have a pool! RANDOM PARTY IS RANDOM! WTH EA!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:42 PM
Great share, they look awesome except for little glitches about the club your talking about. And you're such a tease. I'm going to get a copy next thing tomorrow.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:50 PM
When sims public woohoo, they'll get this little moodlet that makes them do something super cute! Try it!
Instructor
#66 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:54 PM
What you're doing right now, emino, is like text-striptease or something. Lol. Makes us all high and go 'Take off the next piece!' :D
Field Researcher
#67 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:38 PM
.. more pics, please :lovestruc:

Please, sorry for my bad English..
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#68 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:13 PM
Oh, dutch, don't tell him that. He's such an eWhore as it is.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Sim Princess in Pink
#69 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:25 PM
I'm soooo jealous, gotta wait only 2 more sleeps until mine is here though . Keep the pictures coming, then I might have some idea of what I am meant to be doing :L

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Alchemist
#70 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:27 PM
Hmmm, this looks interesting. Thanks for the info/pics, guys.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#71 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:28 PM
@HP A lucky eWhore that's already gotten the EP and doing his whorish striptease thing.

We've got an eWhore and we like it~~
Instructor
#72 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:33 PM
Ack! I want the game so bad but I have to wait until next month to have extra money for it. School pictures take a big chunk out of my wallet!

Its so awesome to hear the information coming out already. I can't wait!

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:59 PM
This is how the new muscle definition looks on a sim:

Kissing in a bar... Aww...

The girl's ex. SHE'S A VAMPIRE SLAYER! lol. Actually he died during his walk of shame back home in the morning. Sunrise and all.
Instructor
#74 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:02 PM
Okay, that muscle definition thing looks uber cool. Will make hunky male sims infinitely hunkier.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:13 PM
is that the new ghost in the last picture? creepy as hell!
Page 3 of 17