Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Like Royalty

by Krrank Posted 6th Nov 2010 at 4:43 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:10 PM
This will make a really nice home for my budding movie stars. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 11:21 AM
Nice House, I'll use it for my sims cause most houses are either too big or too small.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:55 AM
Very Beautiful, Thanks for Sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 12:02 AM
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!! i would love it if you would make a version of it without WA, i love this house but i just dont have that expansion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 12:25 PM
The tower idea was actually quite funny.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 11:07 PM
thanks everyone...glad you like it.
@ danielgasje, funny? in a good way or a bad way...
@applejane123... I think you can still use it, you'll just lose some plants
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 4:09 AM
For some reason, this particular house just won't install for me. I've got plenty of other custom content including other lots. Every time I use the launcher to install it, it shows as successfully installed, but never shows up in game, and when I check the launcher again, it's showing as not installed.

I have all EPs up to and including Late Night, but I don't have Fast Lane Stuff.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:13 AM
Does this home work for late night, I installed and played the game but it doesn't appear in the house's library.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:12 PM Last edited by mad2dend : 26th Nov 2010 at 5:08 PM. Reason: UPDATE
UPDATE: Well, I have to say you're both right!! it is the oddest thing. All my other lots show up in the bin just fine, but i can't seem to get this one to work with Late Night. I already had it on "Hammond Island' where I created it, and I can save it to the lot bin just fine, even placed it in Bridge port, and it works fine. BUT once I share it, and try to install it back in the game, it STILL doesn't show in the bin. BUT my saved gamed where I've been playing it, still works.
Frankly, I'm stomped

@ cloudchaser, I have WA and Ambitions, plus there are no CC. So I can't imagine why it doesn't show. I had a similar problem once where the launcher showed a lot i had downloaded as 'not installed', but it was in my lot bin, in game. Maybe it's the Late night? I'll get back to you when I install that, in case the same thing happens.

@Michael knight, same as above... I don't have late night yet, so I can't say.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:41 AM
Hm. Could you try repackaging it to share now with LN installed and maybe that would make the difference?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:30 PM
Have you tried using Delphy's Extractor?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:52 AM
This is really cute! Thanks for sharing :D