Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simsasha Manor [LN Apartment Building] [EDITED!]

by Nukapei Posted 6th Nov 2010 at 4:50 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2010 at 8:15 PM by Nukapei

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:53 PM
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I've been looking for! I LOVE YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM
This is really awesome and I love it. One thing though please if you will try to reply to this. How much of this is WA? It is getting IMPOSSIBLE for us without WA to download anything. It is so hard to spend our life building, building building. I mean if it's just a few patterns or something, the game will replace them with defaults. So my question is, to your knowledge (and I won't hold you to it and would use at my own risk) is there anything game breaking in it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:16 PM
Thank you! I'm so glad you like it!

Jerin8, please read the update. I think you'll be happy.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:36 PM
As far as I know patterns should still work. I got a lot of the WA patterns when I patched the base game. I've recently gained some new LN patterns by patching the game too without owning the EP.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:59 PM
This looks amazing! Looks very similar to the type of apartments around the local college in my area. Perfect for young adults that have moved out of home! Makes me want to start building apartments!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 12:43 PM
This is lovely, thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:11 PM
I especially love the laundry with the curtains in front and the garden and the hot tub/bar on the roof. A real winner!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 2:16 PM
Great Job thank you very much....My attempt at making apartments is horrible !! But I keep trying and downloading beautiful ones like this one....Once again Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:59 PM
Beautiful job! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:34 AM
thank you soo much for taking the time to do that! Seriously. THANK YOU ! I looove this place. It's probably the best place in Bridgeport esp for just starting out. Awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:53 AM
This is beautiful. I love your decorating, color choices, and strategies that separate the living spaces while still having the apartment as a whole hold together so nicely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:11 AM
This is gorgeous!I've been looking and looking for something like this!
I'll be playing it tonight!

I've read on the internet that if you hold CTRL + SHIFT and click on the hidden room marker, you can also set ambient sound for the building. You should only set this on one hidden room marker per lot, and it should be the marker closest to the player's apartment. Finally, any door that is connected to a room with a hidden room marker inside it should be flagged as an NPC door if you want another Sim to live inside it as if it was their apartment. Hold CTRL + SHIFT and click on the door, and select the "Make NPC Door" option.

Do you think this might help 'neighbours' move in?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 6:45 PM
Cianyde, you are my new best friend. I was trying to figure out why no Sims were moving into the other apartments! Well, I guess that would do it, huh?

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 10:16 PM
No worries!
Glad I could be of assistance, I absolutely LOVE your lot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 2:51 AM
I love this apartment! I was able to edit it and make it 2 floors. So pretty! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 6:57 AM
Looks great!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:41 PM
I have a question, where is the top of the building from. Is it a fence? Because I have been looking to do that but never figured out how.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:35 AM
Absolutely wonderful! I was just muttering to myself about how there doesn't seem to be any good "starter" apartments for Sims just starting out, I might just save this for use in my legacy, it's absolutely wonderful, and because of you, I might just be making my own apartment series!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 6:02 PM
Is there any possible way to have an HELS-Free version? I just won't be getting HELS anytime soon but I REEEEALLLY love this lot! If you can't, that's fine, just thought it didn't hurt to ask. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 8:29 PM
amazing, just wish some of the apartments could fit at least two rooms ):
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:20 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:31 AM
These are amazing. These are going in my world I am creating