Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Light and Bright Modern

by triciamanly Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 1:26 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 2:15 AM
A very nice house, I love the way this looks. Fantastic work considering it only uses the basegame.

I'm using it for one of my main characters, it fits his personality perfectly!

Thanks

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 6:38 AM
Love the roof terrace - and I do admire your ability to create using only the base game! Keep up the good work!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 1:40 PM
I'm so pleased that you can use the house Darkie, and Itas thanks so much for your encouragement! I'm looking forward to the next build from the Parchment, Paper & Co.!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Simaboder : 17th Nov 2010 at 8:04 PM.
You never cease to amaze me. I barely have time to even play this game because of work and school and yet you crank out beauties like this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:30 PM
Love the colors in the dining room, and I like how you did the bedroom.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:27 PM
Great house! I like the look of the exterior and the big bedroom upstairs is really nice!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 12:23 AM
Was this the commercial with the party and all the toilet paper? The swiffer one? Haha I love it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:01 AM
Wow! What a delight to find your lovely comments! Actually, the commercial I saw was for Property Virgins on HG TV! The picture just shows for a second but my husband captured it with Tivo and printed it for me. He enables me in my sim building obcession! Anyway, thanks so much for commenting.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 3:26 PM
What to add after so many nice comments... I am so happy you got them. It is nice to see you back with your gorgeous creations and all your amazing houses.

This one is sooo beautiful ! Thanks a lot for sharing your brilliant creativity with us all
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:27 AM
Love it ! What more can I say, Oh yeah I have black and white tile floor just like that in my kitchen in my real house.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 3:31 AM
Guardgian and Simonut, thank you both so much! You know I value your comments!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:22 AM
In a word...FABULOUS! Thanks sweetie!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 11:08 AM
I love these light and airy home designs. There's so few of them in the game, so I'm always looking for good ones—but this one is fantastic! I'm impressed that you were able to come up with the interior of the house from some TiVo shots. I sure couldn't do that!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 1:29 PM
redout, I'm so glad you like the house. It would be interesting to know what the real house looks like inside!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:46 PM
I am utterly speechless! WOW! I love this house! Every room expresses beautifully what a modern home should look like inside! The kitchen, the bedrooms the halls why even the colors flow together so nicely! Wonderful work! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 3:14 AM
Thank you fling!! I sure can't wait to see your next creations. I hope it's soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:54 AM
Thank you