Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

River Ridge Townhomes

by yadarya Posted 18th Nov 2010 at 3:09 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2013 at 5:17 PM by yadarya

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:08 AM
I love this, i will have my sim move in straight away, i love the basement you added it will always come in handy for my sims sculpting hobby.
Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:45 AM
I put this in my game and only one apartment works. The other two are all black with no interactions available. What can I do to make the other two apartments work. I put a household of three couples in and only have room for three people - need to house 6!

Lovely job though! I find your work very attractive!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 6:15 PM
Thanks for the nice comments both of you. It is always nice to have feedback.

Quote: Originally posted by SheriD
I put this in my game and only one apartment works. The other two are all black with no interactions available. What can I do to make the other two apartments work. I put a household of three couples in and only have room for three people - need to house 6!

Lovely job though! I find your work very attractive!

SheriD, if you want to play multiple families, you can do one of two things:

Option 1. Download the Multi-family version that I posted along with Flyby's door mod which I linked in the main post.

Option 2. I think that you may have downloaded the Apartment version, so, If you don't want to use mods, then with the apartment version that you downloaded, you simply need to remove the room markers in the other apartments.

To remove room markers:

CTRL+ Shift+C testingcheatsenabled on
CTRL+ Shift +C buydebug on
CTRL+ Shift + restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off

Go into buy mode and grab all the balls marked hidden room marker inside the apartments and the back yard. It is not necessary to remove the public room markers in front.

CTRL+ Shift + restrictbuildbuyinbuildings on
CTRL+ Shift+C testingcheatsenabled off

All of the apartments should be accessible to all couples now.

Good luck!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 12:11 AM
This is a great starter home. I'm currently squeezing a family of four in here until they can save up enough for a bigger home. Cute and cozy and well designed. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 12:38 AM
Thank you for this. These apartments will fit very nicely into Riverview.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:43 AM
Great, Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 2:06 AM
Thanks for the nice work! This one is cute and comfy as can be.
I've met a bug, however: sometimes when my sims (3 families with 2 sims each, only divided by Specify Door Restriction) go to the basement it often occurs that they cannot come back, they go up the ladder to the first floor and down again, endlessly. Has anyone notices this or know any fix?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 4:59 PM
There are some issues with stacked stairs in general. I am not sure what has changed since I first made the lot, as it worked at the time. I have uploaded 2 new versions with "one off" stairs. You should have no problems with those
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 5:52 PM
I love this it was the only apartment I could find that only uses latenight and im glad I found this it is just amazing!