Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tangga House

by The Shoveler Posted 22nd Nov 2010 at 11:45 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2010 at 6:41 PM by The Shoveler : Updated search keywords

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:47 AM
I really enjoy using your last house. I hope you continue to make houses like these(living roofs, modern, aquarium pools, etc.). They are perfect for the outdoorsy eco sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 3:37 AM
This is fantastic. Your interpretation from that photo is incredible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 4:42 AM
I love the house, but whenever i place the house, my game crashes...
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 5:32 AM
Wow, what a beautiful house. I love the whole look of it and the outdoor area is fantastic. You did a great job with this one, it looks very much like the original.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:41 PM
I love your last house, and I love this one, too
You did a great job on the entertain area in the basement
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 2:33 PM
Gorgeous! Fantastic job
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 4:35 PM
WOW!! Fabulous job on this house Can't wait to get LN to use this house. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:22 AM
Your house is beautiful! My vampire simmies will love this. ^^ They've been eyeing a particular spot that overlooks the ocean in Al Simhara for their vacation home! I think this will do nicely! Like their own little oasis. Thank you!!

Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 1:19 AM
Lol, I stay in Singapore and I didn't even Noe that such houses actually exist considering now all the new houses are small and all. Nice house btw, bet this is the bukit timah area. Haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 2:04 PM
Beautiful, I like it very much, thanx ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:26 PM
OMG I SAW THIS HOUSE FROM : http://www.contemporist.com AND I LOVED IT!!!
I never thought making it on sims 3 !!! But you did!!!! Genius!? Thank you so much for making it!!!