Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwyneth Paltrow

by dutch Posted 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:53 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2010 at 11:39 PM by dutch_1991
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:08 PM
Beautiful, as always
Your sims are so incredible stunning! ^^ Can't wait for your next project!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:02 PM
Wow, that really looks like her.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:20 PM
Very, very nice, dutch! She looks great!

Quote:
This sim is packed with a default base game hairstyle to avoid conflicts that a custom hair can possibly have with Late Night (however, as custom hairstyles have been tested without causing the game to crash, you may also want to download one of the recommended hairstyles listed below to get a more accurate-looking Paltrow

Just to clarify, the requirement for packing with a base-game hair is not because of Late Night, but is due to a problem with the game itself - all versions, to my knowledge. If you download a custom sim but you don't get the custom hair to go with it, it's possible for the game to crash to desktop when you click on the sim in the sim bin. With creators sometimes pulling content/disappearing/going pay, or sites just being temporarily unavailable, there's a very real possibility that a hair that you've used on your sim might not be available for people to download, so there's no way for people who don't already have the hair to then use your sim. Hence why we require sims to be packed with base hair, but you can show/recommend other hairs for use on 'em.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:41 PM
She is fantastic, as soon as i see this seem i can tell who it is, it's like a photograph! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 11:49 PM
Thanks HP, I got it now. Edited the description. :D

Thanks everyone!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:54 AM
Great to see her uploaded, nice work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 7:19 PM
Oh my gawd, that is ******* awesome, seriously alot of detail and looks better than any sims 3 simmie i've seen so far, thumbs up
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:06 AM
I don't particularly like her, but she made a beautiful Sim. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:28 PM
Great job friend. You have a good talent for creating. Thank you for your sharing and kind enhancements.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:48 AM
Awesome job! You're so talented
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 9:56 AM
I think she looks like Shannen Doherty I like it)))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:30 PM
Amazing! Totally her! 110 % of 100% ! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 9:25 PM
Wow, just.. WOW!
Amazing!
<3 GREAT job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST