Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hummingbird Lane Victorian: no CC

by ruthless_kk Posted 18th Dec 2010 at 1:17 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 2:18 AM
Wow ~this is just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 8:45 AM
This is amazing! I rarely download lots and this is far from my preferred style, but WOW. This is very impressive, especially considering it has no CC. Fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 4:30 PM
I love the pattern on the dinning room walls! Did you make it, Ruth? It is gorgeous - the whole house is gorgeous, actually. The details make it perfect - like the pattern on the dinning room walls and the wicker-weave curtains in the kitchen. I am always amazed at how you make everything match. Excellent work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by schweighsr
I love the pattern on the dinning room walls! Did you make it, Ruth? It is gorgeous - the whole house is gorgeous, actually. The details make it perfect - like the pattern on the dinning room walls and the wicker-weave curtains in the kitchen. I am always amazed at how you make everything match. Excellent work!

You are so kind! Thank you! The pattern in the dining room is a default pattern...no CC in this build at all. Its in the fabric section...about half way down and it normally looks teal and silver. I just changed the coloring on it.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 6:40 PM
Amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 6:04 PM
Wow, this is gorgeous. Beautiful floorplan.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 11:00 AM
Wow :O This is a masterpiece!
I love it! This house is going to be awesome for my Vampire family
Tnx for spending time on this masterpiece :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 9:05 PM
Wow, you're really good. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:04 PM
Now can you make me a real-life house like this? This is the look I want for a real house. It's a work of art. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing it

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:14 PM
Thank you all so much for the kind comments...very much appreciated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kletus4pres
Now can you make me a real-life house like this? This is the look I want for a real house. It's a work of art. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing it

LOL...me too! I designed it as something I would want to live in myself...well..except for more closet space... I am glad you enjoyed it.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 4:17 PM
Just lovely, Thank you very much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 9:33 PM
I ADORE your Victorian Homes!!! Plus the walls that you make for them too......Thank you so very much for sharing and inspiring!! Please don't stop making these wonderful homes. Your absence is missed!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd May 2014 at 3:36 PM
It's rare to find a Victorian-style that not only looks good on the outside, but also has a logical, non-funky interior layout. This is one of them. Everything makes sense.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 5:15 AM
this like my stile perfect for my witches by the way what town did you use ?