Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Satin Skin Default replacement by GE

by Goldeneyes Posted 31st Dec 2010 at 4:34 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2011 at 3:13 AM by Goldeneyes

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:58 AM
i love the male skin however i only need a male skin... is it possible for you to make separate packages for male and female skins?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:59 AM
To me, it seems too pale and the men look like they are wearing lipstick which is creepy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:38 AM
not to be mean, but they look even more unrealistic... sorry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:57 AM
Don't want to be mean also but I don't see much difference dude
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:03 AM
Beautiful skin.i really want to use it but only need male skin as well wish you could make separate bodies and faces id definitely use it.and i love skin like this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:43 PM
The body looks amazing, nothing creepy about it.

I just wish the muscle toner actually had a real six-pack, instead of that weird thick ribcage area. But it's not something the skin can fix, so I know it's pointless to complain.

Also

Quote:
not to be mean, but they look even more unrealistic... sorry

Implying everyone wants super-realistic sims.

Quote:
To me, it seems too pale and the men look like they are wearing lipstick which is creepy.

Did you see the other skintone pictures? The pale skin looks pale to me, but obviously, if you darkened the skin it would look less pale.

Also, exactly what is "creepy" about men wearing lipstick? Men have always worn make-up for centuries, and just because it has become more of a "women only" thing now doesn't make it any more or less creepy than when women wear make-up.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 1:32 PM
I love the skintone. The shiny dark version in your pix is breathtaking! I guess we'll just have to keep the fantasy alive with Sims! I would also suggest separating the genders and the faces, then more people would be inclined to use the skintone.

Great work, and thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobsimsX
i love the male skin however i only need a male skin... is it possible for you to make separate packages for male and female skins?

Sure.. uploading in a few days

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cohzaku
The body looks amazing, nothing creepy about it.

I just wish the muscle toner actually had a real six-pack, instead of that weird thick ribcage area. But it's not something the skin can fix, so I know it's pointless to complain.

Also

Implying everyone wants super-realistic sims.

Did you see the other skintone pictures? The pale skin looks pale to me, but obviously, if you darkened the skin it would look less pale.

Also, exactly what is "creepy" about men wearing lipstick? Men have always worn make-up for centuries, and just because it has become more of a "women only" thing now doesn't make it any more or less creepy than when women wear make-up.

Ty very much... excellent point of view.. actually the lips look has a little glow providing the sims (male/female) a very freshy and naturaly appearence...

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I love the skintone. The shiny dark version in your pix is breathtaking! I guess we'll just have to keep the fantasy alive with Sims! I would also suggest separating the genders and the faces, then more people would be inclined to use the skintone.

Great work, and thanks for sharing :-)

Ty very much for your suggests I'll do it that way

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The-way-life-is
Don't want to be mean also but I don't see much difference dude

Sorry... dont want to be mean... but Are you blind???

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:00 PM
Are these 'barbie' or realistic?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zoltan
Are these 'barbie' or realistic?

I made it realistic at the beginning (full detailed body)... But They allowed me to upload just nipples... nothing else...

Moderators told me to upload it on sexysims.. otherwise the skin must be completly barbie...

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:14 PM
ok, thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolmanmon

Intentionally... I made the skin with a paler tone...
this way darker shades look gorgeous... Adjust the tone ramp to get a darker shade.. that simple... but this paler provides game users with a new shade great for creating asian sims... dolls... vampires... etc,,, If you don't like the pale shade... jst give it a little tan ...

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Forum Resident
#17 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:45 PM
Nice, would you consider releasing a non-default version too? I like what you've done, but I'm not sure I want it on all my sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Nice, would you consider releasing a non-default version too? I like what you've done, but I'm not sure I want it on all my sims.

Sure why not?

Subete wa ugoki dashita
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 1:29 AM
I would also like a non-default. And the skins look wonderful. They would make my Vampire Sims look much smoother.

Thansk for creating.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:44 AM
Okay, I just got into CAS to take a look at this skin, and I LOVE IT!!!!

I like the subtle areas of darker tone you added to enhance when the muscle toner is on.

thank you so much for this wonderful skin!
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 8:59 AM
This is absolutely incredible,
But if you could please upload a non-default version, I would love you long time.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:08 AM
Ooo shiny!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:15 AM
Man they look nice but is the file sims3package?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:12 PM
They're .package, which is easy to find out, as the .rar file only takes a second or two to download and open. As far as I know, it's impossible for skins, default or non, to be sims3pack.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cohzaku
They're .package, which is easy to find out, as the .rar file only takes a second or two to download and open. As far as I know, it's impossible for skins, default or non, to be sims3pack.
ohh thanx *sigh* damn.
Page 1 of 3