Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Warehouse Villa

by Szandor Posted 5th Feb 2005 at 6:16 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 9:09 PM
I'm not a huge fan of modern homes. But from what I can see it looks very decent!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:15 AM
thanks!
I thought l'd try something that would be easier to design. I would like to try to make a old church into a house for the sims down to the simplest detail... possibly even a cross on the altar... l'm not very religious, but maybe some people would use it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:22 AM
i AM a huge fan of modern homes, and it IS very decent! LOL!!

grazie!

kit
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 5:17 AM
wow very nice, i like any kind of home, i have no prefence, but thatnks
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 5:31 AM
*shrieks* OMG!! I AM OBSESSED WITH LOFTS AND THINGS LIKE THAT!! AWESOME/ FANTABULOUS JOB!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 4:43 AM
Fantastic job, I love modern houses!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 7:47 AM
Thank you....
I was trying to do something that was not a typical style, but still a liked artechiture.
My sims loved it....
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 4:54 AM
oki i tried out the house, and i am totally obsessed with it!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to make copies of this house so more families can have this awesome house!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 5:55 AM
OMG! thats the best comment ever! :D
I'm glad you like it.
my sims seemed to love upstairs the best. I made alittle shack/shed down on the ground for all their hobbies....
and a hot tub behind it...

you should post some pics so l can see! (only if you want to of course)