Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neon Begone Part Deux - The Neonless Bar

by fway Posted 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:46 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2011 at 2:49 AM by fway
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:49 PM
Hurray for normal furniture!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:50 PM
ETA: I deleted the question. I figured it out. Sorry, I missed the subtle difference between "Island" and "Bar". No confusion. Thank you very much for making these changes. I couldn't stand the neon lights. This makes them useable
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marie2sims
I don't understand how this is different from your earlier one, which you linked. I already have the first one, which I grabbed immediately, as I also didn't like the neon lights. Will I need both? Thanks

This one is the bar, the other one is the island. I had completely forgotten that there was a bar attached to the island.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:00 AM Last edited by Alma70 : 4th Jan 2011 at 4:02 AM. Reason: Adding text...
Nice! Now I will actually use it, really hated those neon lights. Thank you. =)
PS. I love you sim in these pictures, care to share him too? Pretty Please?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:30 PM
Yay, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 5:23 PM
is it a replace,recolor or new idem