Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Maxis Makeover: The Gardenia!

by Rikachu Posted 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:36 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:55 PM by Rikachu

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:26 PM
This version looks a bit..WAY better
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:01 PM
This is totally not a maxis remodel. *pokes him in the head* But dear lord, it is sexy. Amazing landscaping, use of CFE, and overall design. I remember back when you were just a wee builder with fancy boxes. *cries quietly* You've grown so muuuuuuuch! *sobbing*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:28 PM
Love it! I'm slowly replacing the EA "celebrity" houses in Bridgeport with CC ones and this one is great. It looks like a second floor could be added too if the family needed to expand. I love the landscaping. Looks more like a tear down/rebuild to me, but who cares when the end result is so awesome!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 5:26 AM
Personally I don't normally download houses as I like to tear down and rebuild myself but this just appeals to me for some reason.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:14 PM
*puts arm around Dubja's shoulders* He's all grown up. :'D
Congrats on the pick, Ri! You really do deserve it.
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 1:15 PM
PERFECT I LOVE IT Its one story and not one a foundation. I only like one story (Sims 2 accident). And I just cant seem to like those foundation in the game. :-)

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.