Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sofia Meroni

by claudya6 Posted 7th Jan 2011 at 11:11 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2011 at 5:38 PM by claudya6

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 11:35 AM
Beautiful sim! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:48 PM
Wow she is stunning! Nice work
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 3:08 PM
She is so pretty, thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:43 AM
I am having problems getting this to show up right. I cannot seem to find a slider hack that works with late night so the slider mods I have will make this appear ok. Any help?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamerlana
I am having problems getting this to show up right. I cannot seem to find a slider hack that works with late night so the slider mods I have will make this appear ok. Any help?

Hey,

I've sent you a PM regarding that problem.

There is always a catch. Life is a catch! I suggest you catch it while you can.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 6:36 PM
hi! what a pretty sim
it shows up in my game, but not the way it should be.. the head went back into another shape, and the skin is not showing correctly, but i thought i had installed it.. i think i have 2 skins, one default and one non-default, maybe its because of that? i would really appreciate some help here.. thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winterbos
hi! what a pretty sim
it shows up in my game, but not the way it should be.. the head went back into another shape, and the skin is not showing correctly, but i thought i had installed it.. i think i have 2 skins, one default and one non-default, maybe its because of that? i would really appreciate some help here.. thanks!

Hi!

First of all, what's you're version of the game?

Because if its 1.18 you need to have a replacement for Rez Delnava's UI Mod that can be found HERE and it's called Anach_CASSkins6x4_1.17.package.

If you have earlier versions of the game you need Rez Delnava's UI Mod in order to get the non-default skintones to work.

Do you have these mods?

Because if you don't, you can't select the non-default skintone and Sofia will only appear in you're default skintone.

Plus, did you make sure that you have all of the other mods that are in the description?