Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fancy farmhouse (NO CC)

by !jolien! Posted 7th Jan 2011 at 12:24 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2011 at 2:27 AM by !jolien!

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 9:11 AM
WOW ! Absolutely gorgeous ! I love the colors you used for the house and its general vibe ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 5:19 PM
just 1 comment?..... come on :o you've gotta be kidding me serious ?? anyway thank you guardgian i really like that you like it thanx for leaving a comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:09 PM
I love it, but does the beds in the "kids" room come from with the game?
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmeramalie
I love it, but does the beds in the "kids" room come from with the game?

I recall this bed came with one of the expansions - Late Night, perhaps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:26 AM
indeed its a bed from in the game i dont know witch one i thought it was ambitions ?... mayby late night... but i changed the texture all over so maybe thats why it looks diffrent
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 8:00 AM
and also the main reason for these beds are, that my game suffers under the bad bed bug;.. so i placed expensive beds in the game with high comfort so other people that have it wont have the same problem as me when they use cheap beds and the kkids room.. wel lit allso can be a guest room
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 9:12 AM
Beautiful and full of charm! I really love the look and the colors. Thanks so much for sharing! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 5:48 PM
When I first saw this it reminded me of somewhere really badly, and after seeing it in game I now realise that your lovely creation here has the same air and charm about it as the bennet home in Pride and Prejudice, the film adaptation with Keira Knightley. It's lovely!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 7:57 PM
yeah i think it would be very nice if you played in it with a very old styled family like the time of pride and prejudice
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 10:22 PM
Really nice home, love the natural colors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 12:51 AM
Lovely! Thank you so much for this wonderful creation! I'm very excited to use it in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 12:26 AM
Woahhhhhh!! Thank you for making this beautiful lot!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 5:57 AM
Lovely Home downloading now.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 2:18 AM
I love this house;the layout is...perfect. BUT I just wish it was a 4/2
Would you mind if I try to remodel it and add two more bedrooms and /or a Nursery?. I would not upload it..I`m not very creative when it comes to building, I basically start with someone else`s house and make it my own, by remodeling it . For this one I thought of adding tow more bedrooms upsstairs in the back..have not figured out what to do withthe space underneath it yet..but it`s a start :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 2:29 AM
I love this house;the layout is...perfect. BUT I just wish it was a 4/2
Would you mind if I try to remodel it and add two more bedrooms and /or a Nursery?. I would not upload it..I`m not very creative when it comes to building, I basically start with someone else`s house and make it my own, by remodeling it . For this one I thought of adding tow more bedrooms upsstairs in the back..have not figured out what to do withthe space underneath it yet..but it`s a start :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:41 AM
this is beautiful, i have not figured out how to use them quite yet, but i do appriciate this upload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 3:44 PM
This is very nice! Good detail. A little more space to grow crops would've been good. It is, after all, a farm.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:35 PM
I love houses that give me ideas for sims, and even better, whole stories!
This house is gorgeous and I know just the sims to move in [:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 4:57 PM
Thank you, this is lovely! I'm very fussy with lot layout, and this feels perfect!