Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The PROPELLAH!

by MisaMii Posted 12th Jan 2011 at 2:38 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2011 at 12:28 PM by MisaMii : Updating some information

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:40 PM
This is one of the coolest, most unique, and creative lots that I have seen in a long time! Your CFE is really awesome, your post is a labor of love, and your lot (as a whole) is frakin' sweet. Great work :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
This is one of the coolest, most unique, and creative lots that I have seen in a long time! Your CFE is really awesome, your post is a labor of love, and your lot (as a whole) is frakin' sweet. Great work :D

Ohmagawd I'm so happy to hear that! So, err, this means you got a 'WOW'-feeling?

I'm so glad to hear that you like it, really. :3
You somewhat made my day by just saying that. Ahh.. <3

"Broken people get recycled."
- Katie Melua -
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
#4 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:47 PM
What a super cute lot! I love how this came out... Great example of how one can do something that isn't at all traditional or ordinary, but still get creative and just a bit wacky and still get a great result.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
What a super cute lot! I love how this came out... Great example of how one can do something that isn't at all traditional or ordinary, but still get creative and just a bit wacky and still get a great result.

Thanks! ^^
Yeah I did intend to be out of the ordinary. But I was a bit scared that people wouldn't like it because of the way the rooms are linked together (the bridges and stuff). Any case, I'm happy to see that you like it. :3

- Katie Melua -
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:04 PM
You're now one of my favorite creators. WOW! This is breathtaking. Thanks so much for uploading this. I could have never stuck with building one house for so long. fantastic job, really.
Veteran Finn
#7 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:25 PM
What an unique concept and so well executed! Great job
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:33 PM
This is really unique and attractive, nice work and congrats on the star!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 6:17 PM
Amazing lot! Lovin it
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 6:23 PM
This is pretty neat, I like it a lot.

This has also made me realize just how much store content I have in the game. Hehe.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 7:12 PM
Holy Hell! Hun, this is freakin' amazing! So unique... Has a contemporary feel. If I could, I would build this house in real life, and stick my grannies in it... XD Great house.. Great job Thumbs up!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 7:37 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW - cant express myself any different
Thats a talent I tell you!
One question too: what did u do that the floor is connected with different 2 floors?
For example second and third floor.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Intsukene
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW - cant express myself any different
Thats a talent I tell you!
One question too: what did u do that the floor is connected with different 2 floors?
For example second and third floor.

Well basically, the bridges are only connected to a room that's on the same floor.
I assume you mean the bridge on the right side of the screenshots? If you go to the floorplan from the second floor, then you can see that the bridge serves as a connection between the master living room and the small library.

Tiny example of how I arranged the floors: the entrance is actually on the third floor, while it hovers at a height that would suit the first floor better; I did all this by the use of CFE cheats.

Thanks again for your comment, I'm glad to hear how you feel! :D

- Katie Melua -
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 9:20 PM
Wow, yeah. That's cool Very creative!
Congrats.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 10:48 PM
this looks amazing! THANKS :D
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#16 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 10:20 AM
Honestly, if you give me the same time you spent doing this, by now I would still be confused as hell.Its good to know that here at MTS we have people that can look outside of the box and come up with something extraordinary . This is one on such works.You came, you saw and you conquered not is a small way but a rather big way . Thanks for all the effort you put into this. YOU ARE AMAZING AND AM :lovestruc WITH THIS WONDERFUL CREATION OF YOURS. WOW MY GOD WHAT A HOUSE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adonispluto
Honestly, if you give me the same time you spent doing this, by now I would still be confused as hell.Its good to know that here at MTS we have people that can look outside of the box and come up with something extraordinary . This is one on such works.You came, you saw and you conquered not is a small way but a rather big way . Thanks for all the effort you put into this. YOU ARE AMAZING AND AM :lovestruc WITH THIS WONDERFUL CREATION OF YOURS. WOW MY GOD WHAT A HOUSE

Haha wow what an enthusiasm I'm glad to hear how you feel.

I did however not work constantly on the house. From August 2010, a few days in a week, and then I had this period where I had putten it aside for a month and a half or so (because I had this huge floating ceiling glitch that I just couldn't get rid of, it was really frustrating..). But then I continued working on the house and I managed to get rid of the glitch. And so, after moments of frustration, I finished the house. :3
I hope you're enjoying the house as much as I do. ^^

- Katie Melua -
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 11:20 AM
WOW, now that is living! This looks awesome, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
WOW, now that is living! This looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! ^^

- Katie Melua -
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 1:44 PM
Oh my-- *speechless* *goes to download, although I don't have High End Lofts Stuff*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch_1991
Oh my-- *speechless* *goes to download, although I don't have High End Lofts Stuff*

Thanks!
Please let me know if you're able to install it in the game, even without having the High-End Loft Stuff. :3

- Katie Melua -
Theorist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 2:19 PM
This is awesome! thanks for sharing
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#23 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 3:29 PM
Dynamic architecture, layout, and decor. Congratulations and very well done! Most deserving of the star. As soon as I get my new laptop next week, I will download and play this puppy. Thanks for sharing all your hard work :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:01 PM
Awesome house, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:37 PM
Just wanted to say that this is super creative and it looks amazing. Good job. (:
Page 1 of 3