Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retexture of Coolsims Hair 84

by Caiza Posted 12th Jan 2011 at 9:16 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2014 at 8:40 AM by leefish

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 11:27 PM
Yay, more casual updos! But again, why the large file size? Did you forget to remove duplicate textures? Or am I just being silly, it's all colors in the one file, so that could be it. Anyway, lovely hair!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Yay, more casual updos! But again, why the large file size? Did you forget to remove duplicate textures? Or am I just being silly, it's all colors in the one file, so that could be it. Anyway, lovely hair!

No, I counted the retexture files again and there should be six of them. Anyway, send me a mail if there is something wrong
Glad you liked the hair
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 7:06 AM
Probably just me being silly. Herp derp.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Probably just me being silly. Herp derp.

Never silly You are probably better at this than I am so I appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 3:29 PM
is it just the colors tht r different? or did u do something about the texture too?
cuz it doesnt seem very different thn the coolsims version :p
anyway, I like the new colors^^ <3 THX
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:20 PM Last edited by Caiza : 13th Jan 2011 at 4:27 PM. Reason: wrong pic
Quote: Originally posted by Moreeza
is it just the colors tht r different? or did u do something about the texture too?
cuz it doesnt seem very different thn the coolsims version :p
anyway, I like the new colors^^ <3 THX

Well, these are my own textures Sorry if you doesnt see it, but my textures are sharper and I also have added highlights, which are sharper than Antos. I have not modified Antos textures, if I did I would credit him in my post. Here are the picture of Antos texture so you hopefully can see it for yourself

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:30 PM
I love it!!! Good work Caiza!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:45 PM
Thank you, TomasK, I am so glad you liked the hair :lovestruc Have fun!

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:28 AM
Beautiful work!! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 5:50 PM
Thank you again! I'm quickly becoming a fan of your stuff. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caiza
Well, these are my own textures Sorry if you doesnt see it, but my textures are sharper and I also have added highlights, which are sharper than Antos. I have not modified Antos textures, if I did I would credit him in my post. Here are the picture of Antos texture so you hopefully can see it for yourself

Yea, I see it now 8D
its pretty^^
u got a fan extra now x3
thx for responding btw
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 10:42 AM
Wow this is amazing! I never download retextures because I find them unnecessary, but these textures are much prettier! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 7:18 PM
Thanks all of you! I am so so glad that you liked the retextures it makes me so happy and it is so kind of you

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 10:13 PM
That seems alot more realistic. Thank you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 11:05 PM
amazing thanks for this it's beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:24 PM
Whoa, these are gorgeous! And just the thing I was looking for, coincidentally, for a future Elizabeth Swann Sim I have planned... The textures are beautiful and very realistic - thank you so much, Caiza! Consider yourself faved by yours truly!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 5:28 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind comments, it truly lift my spirits to the skies

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 11:24 AM Last edited by Lila112 : 30th Jan 2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: I didn't put any thanks in! I forgot
OK, Caiza, so I can go onto ANY site and upload your creation/hair onto our site? Ok.... But what if I can't get the meshes from your original site to mine :'(
Hurry and fix your site up!!!!! Thanks for letting me any way And just to say you are good at hair! :D

~Lila
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 2:49 AM
Default not working..
Quote: Originally posted by Caiza

hi, i am new to this site and i have downloaded one thing before i got it to work fine. but. now i am having trouble because when i downloaded this hair style instead of the hair style i wanted i got a old hair style i already had.. am i missing anything that some one who was older to this site would get? thanks -Cas btw very very cute hairstyle love it just wish i had it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cas122
hi, i am new to this site and i have downloaded one thing before i got it to work fine. but. now i am having trouble because when i downloaded this hair style instead of the hair style i wanted i got a old hair style i already had.. am i missing anything that some one who was older to this site would get? thanks -Cas btw very very cute hairstyle love it just wish i had it

Maybe you didn´t download the mesh at Coolsims? Here is the link to the mesh at Antos site again in case you just overlooked it; mesh

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 7:33 AM
very lovely
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 12:08 AM
Your retextures are beautiful. This hair reminds me of the style in old pics of "the Gibson Girl". Really lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 12:10 AM
Really pretty, thanks for sharing! This will look great in game
Page 1 of 3