Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM
Sorry that I didn't explain how to make comparison. I found one old pic which i've made when creating Alice Cullen. Just look at it and you'll understand. And make lines thinner than mine.
Screenshots

From Ellle with love
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 8:38 AM
***Before making any of these changes I would save a copy of the current sim.***

I'm not sure if these eyebrows will work, but might want to just give them a try and see how they look.

I am wondering about #3

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=383508

Her mouth needs to be a little wider, I think.

Top lip needs to be wider (it's too round), I think, but could you maybe use a lighter lipstick so we can see the shape a little better, curve, etc.

Have you checked for longer lashes? Let me look, on this site...
Here are some, but I would wait to try them if others are looking at the eye shape. I agree that her eyes are too round.
I have not used these so I am not sure how they look.

Xtra Long Eyelashes! by xrachaelx

I think you need to bring her jaw in a little (jaw shape slider)

The nose tip needs to come more into a "v" shape between the nostrils.

Hope this helps.

Here's a comparison pic for you.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 9:57 AM
Okay, thanks a LOT for the latest replies everyoneI really appreciate it

I'm too busy atm to work on her (at all ), but I'll get time later this week and the next weekend....I'm not abandoning her

Continue to leave any tips to improve her, I'll do everything when I play again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Bellgirl : 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:23 PM.
Yay finally got time to get back to tweaking her!

Uhm, hope I did it right (the line picture).

The only issue I have atm is the way her eyebrows look like they're constantly scowling I don't know how to fix it while keeping them at the right level. Let me know if it looks too weird. I edited all her features a bit the ways you guys suggested.
Screenshots
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: Contains useful sim-sculpting information.
Page 3 of 3