Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Sports Bar and Grill!

by rtanner Posted 16th Feb 2011 at 1:04 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:33 AM
finaly a sports bar thats a SPORTS bar thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 4:32 AM
Beautiful! Reminds me a bit of like an Applebee's, with all the clutter making for a nice atmosphere. And the layout is just superb. Really brings it to life! <3
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 10:12 AM
I believe these tvs might be what you're looking for.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:45 PM
Good job on the atmosphere - whoden's tv's would look good, too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:21 PM
@whoden

yea, that is exactly what i wanted! that would have been an awesome addition to the the main bars!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rtanner
@whoden

yea, that is exactly what i wanted! that would have been an awesome addition to the the main bars!!

I'm pretty sure you can submit an updated version of the lot.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 8:00 PM
I really like this bar! I think I'm going to put it in Twinbrook next to the Stadium. A 30x30 lot fits there with World Editor. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:05 AM
I love this! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:57 AM
This is superb work. Especially considering it is your first one. Great Job.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 10:53 PM
I like this bar. I do. And I'd download this if I knew exactly what I'm going to have to download from The Store, unless you used all the freebies. There are many free items and lots of them I know wouldn't have gone into a sports bar (bunnies and hearts?). If there is CC you should really put a list of them with this. But apparently 1,321 people wanted to d/l almost 2 pages of free stuff just to figure out what's in here. I, do not. I will pass.

*Newness coming.....*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:59 PM
Very nice work!! Look just like a bar I used to go to in my hometown. Same layout and everything, and they didn't have any tvs either!! LOL I am definitely grabbing this to remind my sims of the good ole days. hehehe
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th May 2011 at 12:43 PM
This is very nicely done! Thank you!

I appreciate the fact there is no custom content except freebie store items.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:13 PM
I really like this bar. I made a few changes to it in my game...it's called "The Dugout". I made up a large sign from wall art I found on another site and put the name as well as a pic of a model in thong and sports shirt (my original photograph) pitching a baseball...kinda cute/sexy "man-touch" to the sports bar idea. I also made posters/signs advertising the place that are place at various spots around town. Can't keep a sports bar running without proper advertising Thanks for the great work!
PS: If anyone would like some signage, just drop me a note.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:43 PM
This is lovely! I just got Late Night, and I'm having a blast adding appropriate-looking LN lots to Sunset Valley. This fit right in. I've downloaded a random amount of free store items, and it looks fine to me. I think anyone who is concerned about not having the store items should just download it and see. The game replaces stuff anyway.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
Great lot! Thank you. It seems like the main freebie set you need is The Red Carpet Collection . I see the wall picture from the set in the screenshots and also the trophy thing. I did not have any freebies when I downloaded this lot and everything looked pretty much the same. Only noticeable difference was the two bare spots where the trophy thing should have been. Hope this helps anyone wondering which freebies to grab
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:28 PM
The is by far one of the greatest lot so far
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 11:45 PM
Does it operate like a real sports bar? If so, do actual sims work there?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:15 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:41 PM
Just what my Sims needed, a Sports Bar. Maybe they will meet physically fit Sims and be ashamed of their beer belly and hit the gym. Thank you! The Sports Bar looks fantastic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 7:29 PM
Beautiful and functional sports bar! Thanks