Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kinda Like a Tomboy- Sweatshirts and Jeans For Teen Girls

by kalynn06 Posted 8th Feb 2011 at 4:17 AM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:39 AM
These would make great outerwear, I think I shall fire up the Wardrobe Wrangler! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:10 AM
I appreciate your efforts to make more realistic, less explicitly gendered clothes for female sims! By the way, the cat on your avatar is very pretty and looks quite cuddly.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:41 AM
Preg morphs! Thank you! You are my hero!

Do you know how much your downloads mean to me? *gets all sappy*
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:13 AM
Hell yes. This is pretty much my entire ninth- and tenth-grade wardrobe summed up in one gender-conversion Sims 2 download. XD (And just so we're clear, "ninth and tenth grade" is not meant to be some sort of insult along the lines of "childish" or "so three years ago"; the only reason I got rid of those clothes was because I lost weight and they didn't fit anymore. I'd still be wearing them otherwise. )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:21 AM
I've been always wondered why there's no any boy clothes for girls anywhere. I definitely want them more. It can't be so rare to be a girl who don't like skirts :D

Thank you!
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:30 AM
I agree with CoEG: this is going to do double-duty as outerwear in my game. Thank you so much for sharing, and for including morphs in your mesh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:07 AM
Wonderful!! Makes me wish I didn't uninstall Sims 2..any chance that you'll re-create it for Sims 3?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 11:15 AM
Brilliant, I'm always on the lookout for more preg-meshed teen wear (and I know the perfect sim of mine for these outfits)!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 1:31 PM
Cat and Mangaroo- I actually considered them as outerwear as well, but I'm always hesitant to double bin things, since I have so many clothes in my game. I'm glad you will get use of these

Slar- I'm glad you like them. Also, thanks for the compliments to my cat. His name is Toby, and while not the brightest of feline kind, his ambition is to be a stuffed animal, so he is indeed very cuddly

Yuna Star- I don't have Sims 3, sorry

Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate them and I'm glad you find these useful
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 1:49 PM
Kaylynn these will be absolutly perfect.The second trimester bump is barely visible and my roommate thinks she might even be able to sneak that third semester one by as well.Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 10:39 PM
Love 'em. Any chance of separating the sweatshirt so it can be worn as a separate?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 12:15 AM
AG- I'm so glad it will be useful and glad you reminded me that I had this lying around.

Simtastics
: I'm so glad you like it. I have no plans to separate it, at presnt, since my project list is a little scary and I think some form of this already exists as a separate. I know Trapping Converted Amaryll's retro hoodie for teen girls here: http://trappingit.livejournal.com/28145.html#cutid1, which is similar in style to this one. I think there is also a much slimmed down version of this same sweatshirt as a separate somewhere on GOS, though that one may only be for adults.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 1:39 AM
It looks great! It's nice to see non-girly and comfy clothing for females. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:29 AM
The girl with the blond braid can you give me a link to that hair.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:35 AM
cnidaria- Thanks. I'm so glad you like them.

atom45- If you look at the initial post, you will find a link to Nouk's page under "Additional Credits" All hairs can be found there. You need to look under old files. That one is called "Side Braid"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 5:17 PM
Thanks see the old files link the first time through >.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 6:03 PM
Thank you so much! I am a huge fan of Male-to-Female conversions, and these will come handy. Your textures turned out wonderful, especially the jeans, they look so natural and comfy. Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 12:21 AM
atom45- I'm not sure what you're looking for then, since the hair is there. Sorry.

purplepooka-Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it, and I'm so glad you like them. The textures are Maxis with some fabrics and some mashing to fit the mesh. I do love the H&M jeans though, which are the base for these. Those jeans and sneakers may be my favorite Maxis mesh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 1:17 AM
These are absolutely perfect for one of my sims. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 2:13 PM
cool, i shall download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 7:26 AM
These are great, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:02 AM
Love these aload! thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:00 AM
Where do you get the brunette model's hair?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imagine
Where do you get the brunette model's hair?

It's from Noukie Sims. The site link is at the bottom of my first post.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Page 1 of 2