Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La Maison du Frêne - NO CC!

by Caitie Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 2:33 PM - Updated 29th May 2011 at 6:04 PM by Caitie : There's one item from Late Night I completely forgot about; changed to reflect the need to have Late Night to download this lot.

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 4:47 PM
Very pretty and cozy and nice colours.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 5:45 PM
Lovely home, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 6:12 PM
I love this. I absolutely adore this. I hadn't planned on playing today but I will anyway now. (I'm adding stairs somewhere though... )
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 12:26 PM
Gorgeous. I never thought about having only one playable level on a multi-story house. Genius! I really don't like not being able to see everything when I play, so I generally only build one-level homes. Thanks for the idea, and this wonderful creation :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM
Nice color scheme. The blue on the windows gives the house such a quaint and homely feeling.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 4:23 AM
Thanks, all! <3

Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Gorgeous. I never thought about having only one playable level on a multi-story house. Genius! I really don't like not being able to see everything when I play, so I generally only build one-level homes. Thanks for the idea, and this wonderful creation :-)
That's sort of my thinking, as well. When you only have one Sim, it's not so big of a deal. But if you have an entire family (especially if you're playing a legacy game, where you have the main couple, their kids, and at least one set of grandparents under one roof) things can get rather hairy if you can't keep an eye on all your Simmies at the same time. Having one story to a house definitely helps the player do that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:52 AM
It's gorgeous! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 8:57 PM
It didn't work to download!!
Nothing happens when I doubleclick on the sims3package file.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shashmiga

I am having the same problem. When I double click the Sims pack, the launcher opens, but then nothing else happens. I LOVE this house, and would really like to play it, so hopefully the problem can be fixed.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecca4160
I am having the same problem. When I double click the Sims pack, the launcher opens, but then nothing else happens. I LOVE this house, and would really like to play it, so hopefully the problem can be fixed.

I'm having the same issue! I'm trying to find other solutions but keep coming up empty. I would love to play with this lot though; it looks stunning!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shashmiga
Apparently, a lot of people are having problems with this file. I tried downloading it and it worked fine for me, so I'm not sure what's wrong. The only thing I can think of is that the accent mark might be conflicting with some people's machines. So I've renamed the file to remove the accent mark, reziped it, and reuploaded it. Hope it works! XD
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 2:39 AM
I absolutely adore this house, it's a bummer it doesn't have a basement but I can live without it! One thing that has been driving me insane and I just have to ask, what is with the extra room with a fridge and stove next to the kitchen for?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 7:16 PM
So beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th May 2011 at 6:23 AM
This is great, and will look perfect in my Old Europe mini-hood in Twinbrook. :-)
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th May 2011 at 2:05 AM Last edited by wolfs : 25th May 2011 at 2:26 AM.
I love the house and downloaded it for my sims. However, when I placed in in my world, there is no front gate as in the picture! Where did you get the gate from? You claimed no CC I have Base, WA, HEL, and AM but can't find the gate anywhere. Please tell me where I can get that beautiful gate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th May 2011 at 6:08 PM
Thanks, all! I really appreciate all the kinds words! :D

Quote: Originally posted by wolfs
I love the house and downloaded it for my sims. However, when I placed in in my world, there is no front gate as in the picture! Where did you get the gate from? You claimed no CC I have Base, WA, HEL, and AM but can't find the gate anywhere. Please tell me where I can get that beautiful gate.
... Oops.

The gate came with Late Night. It's to keep paparazzi out. I'm soooooooo sorry I forgot about that item, Wolfs! Usually, when I'm ready to upload a lot, I go through the entire house, just to make sure there wasn't an item from an EP or SP that I forgot about. I guess I didn't think to look at the grounds, too.

Sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by HavanaLove
I absolutely adore this house, it's a bummer it doesn't have a basement but I can live without it! One thing that has been driving me insane and I just have to ask, what is with the extra room with a fridge and stove next to the kitchen for?
I think we might be even, now, because your post drove me insane trying to figure out what you were talking about! lol The "extra room" is a laundry room; the "stove" is the washing machine and the "fridge" is a dryer. I guess you can't really see that with a bird's-eye-view, and a washing machine and stove are very similar in size and shape anyway.

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitie

The gate came with Late Night. It's to keep paparazzi out. I'm soooooooo sorry I forgot about that item, Wolfs! Usually, when I'm ready to upload a lot, I go through the entire house, just to make sure there wasn't an item from an EP or SP that I forgot about. I guess I didn't think to look at the grounds, too.

Sorry.

That's ok, guess it is just one more reason for me to buy Nightlife now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 1:35 PM
Wow! I love your lot, it's amazing. The most beautiful french house for Sims 3 I've found online <3 Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 3:07 AM
I've been drooling over this lot for weeks - and I *finally* got World Adventures a few days ago (funny enough, it was the last EP I didn't have!)

This is perfect for my current Nectar-legacy family! Thank you so much