Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN evo 5 Non Default skinset sexy feet and warlokk compatible

by Navetsea Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 5:29 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2011 at 6:52 AM by Navetsea

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:35 AM
omg i love it its just perfect:D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:12 AM
Your previous work was quite pretty but this is quite a step up! I love the different tones and the details, they're so gorgeous. Can't wait to try them! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:56 AM
wow thank,but i got a question,if i had already have use some1 else skin,can i just paste in download section all the file in this skin to make it work,or i need to delete the previous skin first,thanks btw
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:16 PM
These look very pretty, although I'm not a fan of birthmarks and such on skins. I'd like to add those later myself with make up or masks. Other than that, great work! I'm going to try them out in my game. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:04 PM
these skins look good. were did you find the eyes you used in the pics?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:20 PM
Can you upload them as .zip or .rar?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:41 PM
TeaXD - Both WinRAR and 7-Zip can open 7z files. 7-Zip is a free download - just google it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:08 PM
Thank you!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:31 PM
You are very talented. Very talented indeed!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:25 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 6th Mar 2011 at 9:35 PM.
Thank you for all the comments, really appreciate them
-----------------------
Quote: Originally posted by ihsan123
wow thank,but i got a question,if i had already have use some1 else skin,can i just paste in download section all the file in this skin to make it work,or i need to delete the previous skin first,thanks btw

ihsan123 this particular skin is non default, it will add to your skin collection, will not replace or clash with any other skin

however there is another post where the skin is Default replacement, then you have to use only one default set per skin tone (most default set are seperated into s1,s2,s3,s4 tone)

-------------------------
Quote: Originally posted by sims3dude
these skins look good. were did you find the eyes you used in the pics?

those eyes are mine, would be available soon as default or non default.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 6:17 PM
These are really beautiful! I am having a problem getting them into my game, though, if anyone knows what's up. I've tried unzipping them with both WinRAR and 7z and with both I get the same error message, that "the file is either in unknown format or damaged." The same thing happened with the really pretty eyes you uploaded.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 10:35 PM
try to download them again, use internet downloader to make sure your download is really complete.

Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 2:08 AM
Just tried another time, and I used the Internet Download Manager. I think that the download itself is working just fine, because what would happen is I'd download it, but as soon as I'd double-click it to unzip it I would get that same error message. Just in case, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling 7z and that hasn't made a difference. Am I the only one having this problem? It seems my computer just can't unzip the file.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 3:02 AM
I just downloaded it myself to test and I have no problem unzipped it with my 7zip, maybe your version of 7z is very old?
that or perhaps in your system 7z file are not handled by 7zip somehow, I rarely double click when unzipping anything, I normally use right click and choose and specify where and with what program I want the file to be handled.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 11:48 AM
I totally agree with DutchXfan about the birthmarks, but these skins are so fascinating. I love them just by starring at them. They're so rich of detail and compatible with sexy feet etc. That's so wonderful and I know by myself how much work it is to make skins, especially such skins.
So I want to thank you for all your effort you've put in these -

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 3:32 PM
I allways loved your skins, but this one, WOW, amaizing!! I actually have been hoping that one of you really talented skincreators would do something as realistic and at the same time beautiful as this. For me the colour of the skin still is more important than making realistic details and getting both has so far been allmost impossible to find.
What I´m traying to say; with this skin you have managed to do both: fantastic colours with fantastic details!
Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 11:16 PM
Just the kind of skins I've been looking for, it's great to see new content for Sims 2 even after all this time. Uploads have slowed down a lot from back in the day. I really appreciate the overall look and warmth they have to them and I think the thought you put into making them is really interesting and impressive. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:51 AM
Thanks for all your help! They look wonderful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 3:36 AM
Very nice, thank-you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 5:32 PM
OMG... You are an artist!
That's great work.
thx
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:11 PM
looks great <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by doglover123
omg i love it its just perfect:D

hey. im the same!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:14 AM
Your skill is truly amazing.
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
TeaXD - Both WinRAR and 7-Zip can open 7z files. 7-Zip is a free download - just google it.
Okay, thanks. :D
Page 1 of 3