Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Windsor Poolside Country Club

by daluved1 Posted 10th Mar 2011 at 1:09 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 1:20 AM
My snobby celebrities love you.
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
My snobby celebrities love you.

Lol, I like it too. Thank you for sharing it!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:03 AM
hey I LOVE your lot, but ust curious, what are the chairs by the all the tables in the lounge indoors, cause they table(which im getting) and the chairs arent showing up :-/
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:33 AM
The chairs by the buffet are all EA (base game). The bar stools are EA (base game) as well. The only other chair in the lounge that's not base game is the barstool by the oxygen bar/bubbler thingy and that's from Late Night.

So yeah, I'm not really understanding why you're missing chairs.

ETA - Just had someone else test and the same thing happened. Do you have the table installed? It seems that the game links the table and the chairs as one "object" so if you're missing one part, you miss all of it.

Try installing the table and see if the table and chairs show up. If not, then I have no idea what's going on.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
The chairs by the buffet are all EA (base game). The bar stools are EA (base game) as well. The only other chair in the lounge that's not base game is the barstool by the oxygen bar/bubbler thingy and that's from Late Night.

So yeah, I'm not really understanding why you're missing chairs.

ETA - Just had someone else test and the same thing happened. Do you have the table installed? It seems that the game links the table and the chairs as one "object" so if you're missing one part, you miss all of it.

Try installing the table and see if the table and chairs show up. If not, then I have no idea what's going on.

Well I installe the tables and everything with those are fine but right now i forgot to install the terrain paint put I downloaded cause I tried it with some other terrain paint but I couldn't get up next to the pool and it looked weird so I uninstalled it and im reinstalling it and so hopefully now it will be PERFECT cause that's the only prob now cause i LOVE IT I could hug u to death!lol jk :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~lilly~
Well I installe the tables and everything with those are fine but right now i forgot to install the terrain paint put I downloaded cause I tried it with some other terrain paint but I couldn't get up next to the pool and it looked weird so I uninstalled it and im reinstalling it and so hopefully now it will be PERFECT cause that's the only prob now cause i LOVE IT I could hug u to death!lol jk :P

ok ITS FINE NOW! LoL sorry for all the trouble, next time I'll be more carful luv ur stuff!! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 3:22 AM
Good good! Glad you got it working :D

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 8:41 PM
Gorgeous! Best lot I've ever seen for the Sims 3! Thank you... now it's time to buy Late Night, which I've wanted for a while but never got..
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 7:47 AM
What do i have to do to make a mixoligist come to the bar, do i have to just wait?
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nettiemalv
What do i have to do to make a mixoligist come to the bar, do i have to just wait?

Yeah, when you place a new lot that require NPCs, it usually takes a few hours to a day (sims day) for the NPC to show up.

Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Yeah, when you place a new lot that require NPCs, it usually takes a few hours to a day (sims day) for the NPC to show up.

k thx for the reply and info
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:08 PM
Thanks I reallllyyyyy like this. I wanted to build something similar myself but everytime I tried it never looked right. B ut this is perfect thankyou
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:43 PM
this is just awesome thank you soooo much for this
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:23 AM
I can't get it too place on a lot under any of the supplied types in "lot type".

Please advise what lot type it works on?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by celestejwilliams
I can't get it too place on a lot under any of the supplied types in "lot type".

Did you put make sure the lot was big enough and was some lot type under community lot? because, its NOT a residential lot.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:19 AM
This lot doesn't seem to work in my game. I've placed it, sometimes I get challenged to go drink or dance there, but when I click "Go to Windsor Pool Club" my sims just hang outside the lot and complain.

Anyone else have this problem??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:16 AM
So beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 2:08 AM
Love it. Thanks. Looks beautiful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by celestejwilliams

I'm having the same problem. I've tried poolside club, hangout, visitors allowed, I even tried putting it on a 60x60 lot and I still can't place it. I'm so confused.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th May 2014 at 2:54 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 7:30 PM
Thank you :)