Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bradford and Pedestal Mailboxes

by cmomoney Posted 10th Mar 2011 at 6:29 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:53 PM by cmomoney

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 6:51 PM
I have been waiting on this. Good job on the mailboxes and hopefully other creators will come up with some other styles.

Thanks alot for the mailbox mod and new mailbox styles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 8:21 PM
Thank you soooo much! This was a much needed addition to the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 8:24 PM
Finally some different style mailboxes!

Thank you! I love em!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 8:25 PM
Our mailbox looks just like the Bradford one, only we painted it dark green. It used to be black, though.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 9:59 PM
Very nice,thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:56 AM
I really love the Bradford one! Thank you so much for making these mods and the one that you have for Deletable and Buyable for the Colonial Mailbox. I was always wanting to be able to use the one from WA and Barnacle Bay and now I know how to do it, thanks to you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:32 PM
Lovely!
What I really would like is a mailbox on the wall, but I'm not good at meshes.
Maybe you'll get inspired in the future to make one. (A)

But I really like these two mailboxes, especcially the Bradford. Defenitly gonna use those in-game.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 7:36 AM
Wow this is great! Finally some new mailbox styles to choose for ourselves. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 7:31 PM
Thank you so much! I've been searching for something like this for a very long time. These are such realistic mailboxes. Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 3:03 AM
I love the bradford mailbox! Both are very realistic. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 5:59 PM
Can you make the special Barnacle Bay mailboxes buyable?

--
Eduardog3000
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:00 PM
And maybe also make the original mailbox buyable, just in case someone replaced it with a different mailbox, but wants the original back.

--
Eduardog3000
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 2:32 AM
I have tried for almost a week to get the deletable mailbox mod without success. I always get the white wall of the "Internet Explorer can't display this page" message. Is there any possibility your mod might also be uploaded to MTS?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:30 AM
Hi dolldrms1, you are the only user so far who cannot download the file - what browser are you using?

I tested and I can download in IE6, 7,8, firefox, safari and Opera.

Leefish
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 5:49 PM
I have IE 8. I haven't been able to access the leefish site in weeks. I tried to access again this morning but still get the same IE cannot display this page message.

I am on AT&T DSL and I'm wondering if this is a DNS issue like I had with MTS several months ago. I hope not. I have a new computer and my husband really doesn't want me messing with the DNS settings just to get to one web page.

If that's the case, is there anything you can do from your end? I would think other AT&T DSL users might be encountering the same problem.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#17 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 10:28 PM
It looks like the DNS cache is the problem, you can do a flush_dns. It won't hurt your pc as far as I know and its very easy to do.

Steps to Flush DNS Cache in Windows

1) The first thing you need to do in Windows is to open a command prompt. You do this by going to Start then Run and in the Open box that pops up type the letters ‘cmd’. This will open a new window with a black screen, a prompt, a blinking cursor where you can type in commands.
2) At the command prompt you type in the following command ‘ipconfig /flushdns’

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 1:53 AM
I did the flush the DNS cache as suggested. However, that didn't do anything to resolve the issue. Actually, I even flushed twice. After flushing the first time I tried the link from the overview page to the site and after again getting the IE can't display page, I flushed again and tried the Leefish link from My Sims3 Blog. Unfortunately, it still resulted in receiving the same IE can't display page.

BTW, I should have mentioned in my last post that I do appreciate you taking the time to try and help, so don't want to forget to say thanks in this post
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:56 AM
Well, its all very odd - I spoke to cmo and you are the only person with this issue that we are aware of - if others have a problem we encourage them to post here in this thread. Maybe I banned your ip range due to spammers if you cant see the site at all. In that case I will PM you with an alternative link.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th May 2011 at 1:37 PM
Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 10:30 AM
Nice!:d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:30 PM
Does this one need update for patch 1.42?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:49 PM
No it works in 1.42/Seasons.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th May 2013 at 10:38 PM
Do I still need the mod from Leefish? If so, I'm not able to access it either! I'm getting a "MyBB Internal error (43)". Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th May 2014 at 12:22 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2