Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Secluded Canyon Road

by triciamanly Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:17 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 5:39 PM
an AL version of this lot would be awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:15 PM Last edited by RedSneakers : 4th Apr 2011 at 6:56 PM.
Couldn't you just replace the doors, and change the lotzoning to apartment? Hmm.. *Downloads to try it out, as it would make cool apartments*
EDIT: Completely possible. I just had to delete the outside stairs too.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:09 PM
Love the lot Tricia the layout is awesome, great job, as usual!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 10:17 PM
Love this! I'm definitely converting to apartments
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:51 AM
Oh my God, this is enthralling, gorgeous, marvellous! Hard to find the perfect word. I was totally amused (and I'm still amused) seeing your lot, incredibly fantastic Tricia!
Incredibly!
All the colours are in perfect harmony and the lovely plants all over the garden are beautiful too, and of course the arrangement is first class too!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:28 AM
I'm so thrilled to get your comments! Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:41 AM
WOW and WOW again ! This is absolutely fantastic ! It is such a great idea to build a lot in several little house... and the result is simply gorgeous ! Thanks a lot for sharing the fantastic creation my friend
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:27 AM
Really great lot! Each house is so well made. It will make wonderful apartments.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:25 PM
Your comments made my day! I'm so glad the houses can be used as apartments!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:34 PM
This is... AMAZING!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use this lot of marvelous houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:16 PM
Another Tricia Manly exclusive...I love it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:04 AM
thank you both so very much for your encouraging comments!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:56 PM
Nice work! Just what I need to keep a large extended family together. Thanks for doing all the work for me. The Houses are really well done and the layout is practical and beautiful. Awesome job. thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:41 PM
Very clever idea you made and I agreed with others they would be better as apartments. Still awesome, thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 8:36 PM
I really appreciate you comments and feedback! It's inspirational!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 4:33 AM
I really like this and will more than likely be using this for apartments as well.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:14 PM
Absolutely awesome!! I'm with everyone else, I'll be utilizing these as apartments. Gorgeous work, and flawless attention to detail....as always! Thank you, Tricia!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:16 AM
So glad these houses can be useful as apartments. Thanks planetty and tsoureki!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th May 2011 at 4:59 AM
<s>I wish so much I either had the needed EP's or this was base game. </s> Nevermind, apparently I had it confused with something else. XD

I love the concept, and they're very well built. Interesting idea with the raised sections for houses.

And so versatile too! Apartments or not, these would definitely get a lot of use in my game. I'm going to favorite these for later. Please keep building!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th May 2011 at 4:04 AM
vasallenstaat! Your encouragement is greatly appreciated. Actually, this lot is base game only with no cc. If you have Apartment Life, you can convert it to apartments. Right now, it's just houses! Thanks for commenting!