Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Birch House

by ung999 Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 3:04 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:14 AM
WOW GREAT HOUSE I LOVE IT, even on the lots & housing download page were this fabulous home is given a really tiny pic IT STANDS OUT! LOVE IT also that wall color that wood style looking wall color on the outside, did you make hat your self or did you play around with one of the base game colors?.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimShady08
WOW GREAT HOUSE I LOVE IT, even on the lots & housing download page were this fabulous home is given a really tiny pic IT STANDS OUT! LOVE IT also that wall color that wood style looking wall color on the outside, did you make hat your self or did you play around with one of the base game colors?.

I'm glad you love it and appreciate the kind words. That wood pattern I made it in Photoshop. Have fun and thanks again! :lovestruc ~Ung
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 10:52 PM
This lot looks really cool! I loved the 3rd floor bedroom :D
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 1:29 PM
fantastic use of CC! :lovestruc i love the shape of the house as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 7:46 PM
exelent house!, My sim will live here now...
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
I'm glad you love it and appreciate the kind words. That wood pattern I made it in Photoshop. Have fun and thanks again! :lovestruc ~Ung

Oh THANKS!!!! Sorry I'm replying now..after I downloaded this I just got so busy having fun with it I forgot!!!!LOL

"I reach the level of POSSIMBIBLE, Over impossible but making it Possible" Barney Stinson HIMYM
"What the Deuce" Stewie Griffin Family Guy
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:48 AM
Can you upload it for base game only? I don't have fast lane stuff! =( =S
Beautiful house though great work I love it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crystal_light7
Can you upload it for base game only? I don't have fast lane stuff! =( =S
Beautiful house though great work I love it!

You can still download it if you don't have FL stuff pack because I only used few stuff of FL, may be one or two pictures. Thanks for enjoying it! ~Ung
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 9:23 AM
Truly A-MAZ-ING!!! :o how does this NOT have more comments?! O.o?! I'min love with this house! Great, no, amazing outstanding job here! Love love LOVE it ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2013 at 9:11 AM
absolutely gorgeous <3