Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#26 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:30 PM
I think those brows are looking good! I think that the nose mass could be decreased slightly, and then you could widen the nose bridge. Try also lowering the eye lid height a bit to give her a bit more relaxed look to her eyes. And the mouth corners could be lowered ever so slightly, for a more natural look.
That hair is spot on btw, color and all!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 8:25 PM
Thank you so much for the suggestions, Arisuka!
They really made her looks better, escecially her nose.
What do you guys think now?
Screenshots
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#28 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:36 AM
I saw your latest pic and I couldn't help myself. "OMG" came right out of my mouth.

She is soooo Hayley.

As for which pic to use, why not use the same pic you're using here. It shows her versatility and your creative genius.

Well done!
Scholar
#29 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:24 AM
I think her nose needs to be a little thinner above the nostrils and the nasal bridge moved down a bit. Possibly, the nose might be a little long. Otherwise, she looks great. Good job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:12 AM Last edited by awiiin : 16th Apr 2011 at 8:52 AM.
Thank you guys a lot! :D

Changes:
-Nose

Does she looks better now?
Screenshots
Scholar
#31 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:28 PM
I think it looks better. Good job! Do you have a profile photo? It would help a lot with the nasal bridge placement. I'm still not sure if it's correct. Or, the whole nose might need to move down and be shortened to compensate. The model has a very distinct eyebrow ridge and nasal bridge.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:38 PM Last edited by awiiin : 16th Apr 2011 at 8:33 PM.
Thank you!
I hope this picture shows her nose clearer than the other one.
I really appericate this because you have no idea how hard it is to make her nose right on my own. And don't be worry about the makeup, I will change it later.
Screenshots
Scholar
#33 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:54 PM
Actually, it looks like the whole nose may need to move down but not be shorter. The nasal bridge indent appears to be right between her eyes. Be sure to save her before you make changes, just in case this doesn't help. Jaw might need to be a little wider/lower. The model's and the sim's faces are not at the same angle so it's hard to tell. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 9:06 AM Last edited by awiiin : 17th Apr 2011 at 4:25 PM.
Thank you so much for everything! But I don't know... her nose is soo hard to make and her jaw doesn't look so good either.
Well, here is the update. :3

Edit: I'm working on a update right now, and I hope it will be better than this one.
Screenshots
Scholar
#35 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 12:35 AM
I think the jaw shape looks good. If you can decrease the width of the nose a bit between the nasal bridge and the nostrils (leaving the nostrils the same) it might make her nose look more like the triangle the model appears to have vs. a rectangle as the sim has now. Keep up the good work! Noses are very hard to duplicate.
retired moderator
#36 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:47 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 8:48 AM
Thank you so much! Without you guys my Hayley would look like a... I don't know.

Changes:
- All over her face

First of all I changed her forehead because it was really big and then I fixed her nose, eyes, cheeks and her brows and mouth a little bit.
Well, here is the update. I think something is missing but I can't find out what.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 10:33 AM
I know what might be missing!

That little heart necklace she's wearing in a few pictures you've provided!

It looks so cute! Good job so far!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 2:27 PM Last edited by awiiin : 20th Apr 2011 at 3:06 PM.
Thank you so much! But I have no idea of where I can find a necklace like that. xP
And her face... do you guys think that I should raise her eyes and nostrils a little bit?
Scholar
#40 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 6:42 PM
She is fantastic!
I don't think you have to to do this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 7:56 PM Last edited by awiiin : 20th Apr 2011 at 9:26 PM.
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. (:
I'm thinking about move her eyes away from each other and then reduce her eyes a bit. Should I do that? :/
Scholar
#42 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 4:12 AM
For the eyes I suggest bringing the outer corners down a bit. Size and distance wise, I think they're okay. Nose needs to be just a little wider at the nostrils and chin a bit more forward/distinct/square. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 7:48 AM
If your seeking a heart necklace...
here are some similar items to match Hayley's version

http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnail...rentCategoryNo=
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400735

By the way, she's coming along great awiin.. can't wait to download her <3
retired moderator
#44 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by awiiin
Thank you so much! Without you guys my Hayley would look like a... I don't know.

Changes:
- All over her face

First of all I changed her forehead because it was really big and then I fixed her nose, eyes, cheeks and her brows and mouth a little bit.
Well, here is the update. I think something is missing but I can't find out what.

My 11-year-old going on 17 daughter saw this picture and went "Oh wow!"

Best recommendation you could get! She totally *hearts* Hayley. And my daughter's name is Hali, too!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:18 PM
Thank you guys so much! I can't describe how much this means to me because I thought no one would help me!
I changed her face a bit and I hope it looks better. Nubie's necklace looks best on her, so I decided to keep it.
Simmiller, I became so happy when I read that! Paramore have been my absolute favorite band since I was 10 and now I'm 14.
Hali is a really pretty name and I'm so happy that she has the right taste of music. :P
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 5:32 PM
Hello! I updated her a little bit and found another comparing picture. Hope it's better than the other ones.
Screenshots
Scholar
#47 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
Nose looks much better! Chin needs to be a bit shorter, bring the mouth corners down a little to a more neutral position - less "smiley" - and outer corners of eyes down just a tiny bit more. Cheekbones, maybe, up a little. Nice job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much for your suggestions. They really help me a lot!

I reduced her eyes, fixed her chin and cheek and did some other small changes on her.
Here is the update.
Screenshots
Scholar
#49 Old 2nd May 2011 at 2:23 AM
Bring the outer corner of the eyes down so that the eyes are more level; lower the jaw so that the widest part is right below her lips, if you can. If you can make the skintone less pink that would help, too. The model looks quite pale. Great work!
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:52 AM
The thing bugging me is that the eyes aren't quite as level as Hayley's; bring the outer corner down a little, like SimmyRN said, though don't completely level them. There's just the slightest bit of the inner corners tilting more downward, just not as pronounced as it is right now.
Skin should be less pink and a bit paler in general. I wonder if there are some extremely subtle freckles somewhere around here for her cheeks. Probably not, but the OCD gene in me is screaming for her to have very slight freckles xD These might work? They're tintable, so they could be hardly noticeable, like Hayley's.
Her lips seem a little too plump/"kissy" to me, but I'm thinking that's the lipstick? If not, I think the mouth might need to be a tiny bit wider and that will fix it.
Her jaw needs to be a teensy-weensy bit more square/large/whatchamacallit I think. Whatever you call it when you slide the jaw slider to the left....
Sorry for all my nitpicking xD She looks wonderful though! A few tiny tweaks & she'll be perfect!

Ohhh and is that the hair you're going to upload her with? If not I thought this might be nice on her. Just a suggestion, I've been peeking around at hair some today :D
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: contains useful info & links (sim making)
Page 2 of 5