Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Donovan Jones

by Badcore Posted 25th Apr 2011 at 8:07 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2011 at 2:52 AM by Badcore

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 10:56 PM
I have to have him, but i dont have any of those sliders plus i always wondered if those skin tones will change the look of my other sims?????
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:55 AM
He is amazing, very, very good job!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 1:34 AM
Daethaqt: If you're speaking about the Tummy skin, the one he is pictured in, it's a non-default skin. There are a few skins out there that have excellent shading for darker skintones while others do not. I happen to think it is one of the best for males. You should give it a try.

Monca: Thank you! He is sooooo beautiful.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:30 AM
Wow so realistic and sizzling hot! It's nice to see a great dude sim for a change, not enough sim guys around!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Badcore
Daethaqt: If you're speaking about the Tummy skin, the one he is pictured in, it's a non-default skin. There are a few skins out there that have excellent shading for darker skintones while others do not. I happen to think it is one of the best for males. You should give it a try.

Monca: Thank you! He is sooooo beautiful.

Thank you, But "Non Default" means?? I'm sure i know but if you can give me a better understanding!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Badcore : 26th Apr 2011 at 5:12 AM. Reason: typo dance weee
Daethaqt: Non-default meaning it does not replace the basic skin set for every sim/townies. It becomes an option for you to select rather than using the standard skintone that comes with the Sims.

Arisuka: Thanks much! I have a lot more to share
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 9:39 AM
Dang! He's CUTE!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#9 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:18 PM
Mmmm-mm! He'll make his goals in my game, for sure. Thanks for sharing. He's a great sim :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:11 PM
He is really gorgeous! But is there any way you can add a .sim version of him? I don't really like to install sims as sims3packs, actually I try not to install sims3packs at all if I can avoid it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
He is really gorgeous! But is there any way you can add a .sim version of him? I don't really like to install sims as sims3packs, actually I try not to install sims3packs at all if I can avoid it

I actually thought sims3packs was a good thing, am i wrong for some reason???
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daethaqt3000
I actually thought sims3packs was a good thing, am i wrong for some reason???

I don't know if they are good or not. depends on who you ask. I personally do not like them. As far as sims go, .sim files are soooo much smaller than sims3packs, and that is the format that is actually supposed to be uploaded here based on the MTS creator guidelines. I have had really bad experiences with stuff that came attached to the sims3packs rendering my game borked. Now I just avoid them all together.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 10:22 PM
I don't know if they are good or not. depends on who you ask. I personally do not like them. As far as sims go, .sim files are soooo much smaller than sims3packs, and that is the format that is actually supposed to be uploaded here based on the MTS creator guidelines. I have had really bad experiences with stuff that came attached to the sims3packs rendering my game borked. Now I just avoid them all together.

Thank you, im going to start paying attention to the files, my packages folder is 1000+!! so that's why i look for sims3packs but i never realized that those files were more larger. Everyone has been so helpful,,Now if i can get some questions answered about ep's (LoL)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 10:22 PM
Thank you, im going to start paying attention to the files, my packages folder is 1000+!! so that's why i look for sims3packs but i never realized that those files were more larger. Everyone has been so helpful,,Now if i can get some questions answered about ep's (LoL)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 1:58 AM
My bad folks. I've updated the attachment, he's in a .sim file now. Sorry for that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:51 PM
Nice work, MTS needs more good male sims like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:19 PM
Wow, he's cute! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 8:54 PM
Whew, too hot to handle! Thanks for uploading this, I love him!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 12:32 AM
Mmmm, dark and dreamy. Love him and he will be available for my sim daughter when she grows up. LOL, thank you for sharing him!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Mmmm, dark and dreamy. Love him and he will be available for my sim daughter when she grows up. LOL, thank you for sharing him!
Hey i was thinking the same thing
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 8:31 PM
Awesome!! You should make more xD
Mother Function
#22 Old 3rd May 2011 at 6:09 PM
He's my favorite sim as of now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th May 2011 at 10:37 AM
nomnom, beautiful chocolate man haha. good job, love him!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:50 AM
He is so cute! He makes fugly babies, though. LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th May 2011 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovethemsims
He is so cute! He makes fugly babies, though. LOL

haha tell me about it. I've been working on his facial structure to fix it. But he looses the appeal!
Page 1 of 2