Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Bungalow #2

by giggleSPIT84 Posted 29th Apr 2011 at 2:27 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2011 at 4:51 PM by giggleSPIT84

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 2:40 PM
These houses are gorgeous and very well built! Thanks for these, Bridgeport was always a pain for me to play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:15 PM
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them. There are more of these to come soon
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 5:43 PM
This is beautiful! Can you make some without stuff packs? I really want to download one of these houses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 5:44 PM
I logged in so I could find a few homes just like these. Now I found what I was looking for. They're lovely homes, I like the design. I love the object arrangements on the interior. Thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 5:52 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 29th Apr 2011 at 6:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
This is beautiful! Can you make some without stuff packs? I really want to download one of these houses.

I'm not really sure how to do that without uninstalling the stuff pack (I'm assuming that just not using objects from it wouldn't work), but I will see what I can do
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:25 PM Last edited by HarVee : 29th Apr 2011 at 6:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by giggleSPIT84
I'm not really sure how to do that without uninstalling the stuff pack (I'm assuming that just not using objects from it wouldn't work), but I will see what I can do

Usually when you install a new SP or EP there is an icon on the items thumbnail image. In other words, if you install WA the WA icon will be shown on all the items included in that pack. If you avoid the items that have the icon shown, people should be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have WA. I'm using WA as an example of course. They may not be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have a certain update. How ever, that is a whole different story.

More or less you could always try this instead if you wish to pursue this farther.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=406814
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Usually when you install a new SP or EP there is an icon on the items thumbnail image. In other words, if you install WA the WA icon will be shown on all the items included in that pack. If you avoid the items that have the icon shown, people should be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have WA. I'm using WA as an example of course. They may not be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have a certain update. How ever, that is a whole different story.

More or less you could always try this instead if you wish to pursue this farther.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=406814

Thanks for the advice!

And in your case van Dorn, only the second one of these homes has items from HELS, so you should be able to use the first one and I will make sure to avoid the HELS items in the future
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 1:37 AM
Thanks for the advice!

Your welcome.

I do hope to see more stuff from you in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 9:32 AM
this is really nicely done and an affordable price for a young family
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:08 PM
Thanks for the advice!

And in your case van Dorn, only the second one of these homes has items from HELS, so you should be able to use the first one and I will make sure to avoid the HELS items in the future

Thanks! These really are lovely homes!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:46 AM
These are great! With these same-sized lots, now I can make a subdivision for my sims. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ctx43801
These are great! With these same-sized lots, now I can make a subdivision for my sims. Thanks again!

Thanks I've got at least 5 more that I'm hoping to submit by the end of next week, so maybe your subdivision will be a little bigger