Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Bungalow #4

by giggleSPIT84 Posted 1st May 2011 at 6:35 AM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:38 PM
Split level? SWEET! you don't see many of those here that often!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2011 at 7:24 AM
I love your series, I have downloaded everything you got built on the site. I love for a reasonable price 3 bedroom houses on the smaller lots. I don't download homes too often because I don't find homes like these. I hate downloading a one bedroom house on the medium lots with huge rooms, easier to just build my own. These are similar to what I want, and esp. the split level, this house. This floor plan is what I have been trying to do and have had problems with the stairs or with planning. Just a wonderful job you have done and I am hoping you intend to do more! Not many people build 3or more bedrooms on the smaller lots. Heck anyone can build a huge 2 bedroom mansion on 6x6 lot. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:23 PM
You're very welcome and thank you for downloading

I actually have one pending approval and two more I'm planning to have submitted by the end of the week. So, more are comin'!

Questions, comments, issues? Don't hesitate to PM me and I'm sure we can work it out :)