Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pillow Talk--Cuddly Couple's Poses

by spladoum Posted 18th May 2011 at 10:02 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2011 at 7:38 PM by spladoum

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2011 at 11:40 PM
It's nice to see you got them working
My favourites are 3 and 4, nice!
1 and 2s' hands look a bit odd though?

"Knowledge is one part of the battle. Fireballs are the other part."
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th May 2011 at 12:05 AM
good job, but a couple of them are a little close to being offensive to others (I don't like that sort of thing) and it is a family sort of site.

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th May 2011 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxyPink
good job, but a couple of them are a little close to being offensive to others (I don't like that sort of thing) and it is a family sort of site.

The mods thought it was fine and you aren't one.
Instructor
#5 Old 19th May 2011 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxyPink

Oh please! That is just ridiculous! They are intimate poses, but not suggestive in the least. None of the poses look like they’re actually having sex. Also, you have to be 13 to have a profile on here, and 13 is old enough to see a pixel dolls pose closely. This isn’t even close to the worst thing I had seen when I was 13. As far as I know it’s not stated anywhere that this is a “family site”. No, they don’t want nudity or anything overtly sexual on here, but it is not a designated “family site”. If it is stated somewhere, please let me know, because I should probably stop swearing so damn much. Lol

Anywho, stepping off my soap box…. I love, love, love these poses….. they are so natural looking and so romantic.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:13 AM
These are awesome! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:35 AM
Now look what you brought to us, Spladoum! People discussing your creations! Hahaha.... Never mind... these poses are wonderful. Thank you...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2011 at 9:51 AM
Drama aside, this is an awesome pose pack. I can never have enough couple poses.

Great work!! ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2011 at 7:19 PM
these are absolutely gorgeous. USING.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:37 PM
So sweet... I think I like 1 and 2 most.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th May 2011 at 9:21 PM
Incredible!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2011 at 11:53 PM
These poses are good to use photo stories. The Sims need more romance. ♥ Thank you great work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th May 2011 at 12:34 AM
Good Job!!!!
Hey spladoum! Tongues are wagging!!!! Thanks for these! You've done an incredible job! Pat on the back from me. . .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:03 AM
Jay, we need more couple poses as cute as these!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2011 at 9:48 AM
Those are so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th May 2011 at 10:04 AM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st May 2011 at 4:57 PM
Gorgeous I love these I am glad you have made those and I hope you make many more, and the 'suggestive ones' people are talking about could you make some for SexySims2 ;0) as would love to use them for story purposes. Will definately be downloading these though they will do great for my story thank you so much xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:47 AM
Thank you for this wonderful creation! Genius idea! Storymakers will bless you! =P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:54 AM
Bless you for creating and posting these. They are very sensitive and comfortable -- letting Sims be together when they're not in the specific overt act of making out. So far, I have used no CC in my comic (see http://ronniethesim.com/comic ) lest it make the setting less recognizable & detract from the shared experience, but I may use yours (w/credit of course) when the story gets to the right point, because you really are just letting the Sims do what they would naturally want to do if they could.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd May 2011 at 11:09 AM
you have too much time on your hands
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nqcowboy87
you have too much time on your hands
As do you, friend. No REAL cowboy has time to play Sims. :P
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:35 PM
These are really cute poses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd May 2011 at 2:56 PM
I can't get these poses to work and I have the pose player, could someone tell me how I can get them working?
Thanks
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Antoniax-x
I can't get these poses to work and I have the pose player, could someone tell me how I can get them working?
Thanks

Hi Antoniax,
These poses are confirmed working for others, so check two things:
1. Make sure you actually unzipped the file. There were a few poses that I thought didn't work and it turned out that I never unpackaged them.
2. Check your spelling. Make sure you're typing "splad," not "spald." Make sure you're using underscores "_" and not hyphens. "-"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th May 2011 at 11:13 AM
See, mine are working, but I can't get them to be on the actual bed. They just kind of float in mid air and seperate from each other. What do I have to do to fix?

These are really adorable though. I can't wait to see what I'm doing wrong so that I can have them right.
Page 1 of 2