Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Finnington - Harmony Apartments

by armiel Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 10:57 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 11:58 PM
YAYAYAY!! More stuff to fill out Finnington! I've been plopping them in as you upload them, but am holding off on playing the world until you've uploaded all you're going to. I want to see it only as Armiel created it. Haha

THANKS!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 2:38 AM
Yay!!!!! More lots for Finnington!!! Quick question though, in the last lots you uploaded I didn't see in the overview pic of the town, a stadium. Are you making a stadium?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 5:23 PM
I love it! Both apartments have a nice townhouse look to them without being all flashy. Thanks arimel!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 6:58 PM
Yay!!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:12 PM
I don't have LN, WA, or ambitions, all I want to know Is witch one gave you those trees in the 1st pic if someone could answer me it would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 2:04 PM
Wow! I love these! I've been looking for a good duplex like thing for a while now. Thank you armiel!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 4:12 PM
So sweet!