Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Fun: 8 Mix and Match Swimwear Pieces

by daluved1 Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 2:20 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2011 at 2:51 AM by daluved1

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 2:31 AM
Thank you. Very nice. Generations expansion did nothing for the little tykes swimwear! i thought we would see the flippers and scuba eyewear again
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 2:38 AM
Thanks for these!

I would suggest that you upload a file with all 8 packages in it, since most of us are going to download the whole set anyway. This would just make it easier instead of downloading all 8 files. And if your doing it to get your download count up, well, that's pretty cheap...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 2:40 AM
So nice to have; thank you.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brett
And if your doing it to get your download count up, well, that's pretty cheap...

-______-

Added, but there was no need to be snarky.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
-______-

Added, but there was no need to be snarky.

Didn't mean to come off that way, but I wasn't sure why else you would do 8 different downloads. Anyway, thanks for adding that for people.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brett
Didn't mean to come off that way, but I wasn't sure why else you would do 8 different downloads. Anyway, thanks for adding that for people.

Ah, well tone doesn't transfer well over the net.

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Ah, well tone doesn't transfer well over the net.

Yeah, I understand. That was actually an edit to my original post. Now that I read it over again, it did seem a bit snippy. Sorry.

Keep up the good mods!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:37 AM
No worries!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:49 AM
Ooh thank-you soooo much for these swimsuits! All the little girls get is that dreaded one-piece. Thank-you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 2:18 PM
Just what the Chilluns needed. I'm really surprised that Gen didn't add any, but gave us 2 slip and slides.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 6:13 PM
Many, many thanks for this! You are one of my favorite creators, since you always remember the underrepresented children, elders and males with fine clothing options! Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 6:25 PM
Thank you so much! It was always boring to choose a swimwear for my simgirls because there were so few choices. Now it will be fun!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 8:56 PM
thanks alot.. EA failed again..And you great modders pick up the slack
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 9:56 PM
thank you!!!!,I only had three swimming suits now i have 11 thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:56 AM
I don't care how few options they have, little girls never need bikinis or "sexy" swimwear. Some of these bottoms are a bit iffy. I'm glad I can pick and choose just the parts I want.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thepantherprincess
I don't care how few options they have, little girls never need bikinis or "sexy" swimwear. Some of these bottoms are a bit iffy. I'm glad I can pick and choose just the parts I want.

I agree---some of these are a bit too "mature" for my tastes. daluved1, I love your stuff, and I want to download just the pieces I like, but I'm having trouble identifying what is what. Can you (or another helpful simmer) explain which piece in your screenshots is which part in your downloads? I'd greatly appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
I agree---some of these are a bit too "mature" for my tastes. daluved1, I love your stuff, and I want to download just the pieces I like, but I'm having trouble identifying what is what. Can you (or another helpful simmer) explain which piece in your screenshots is which part in your downloads? I'd greatly appreciate it!

From what I can tell, the red-headed little girl is wearing tankini top, the darker-skinned, dark-haired one is wearing drawstring halter bikini top, and the lighter-skinned, dark-haired one is wearing halter bikini top.

In all the bottoms screenshots, it's ruched swim briefs, string bikini bottom, plain swim briefs, then ringed bikini bottom.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 5:20 AM
Totally cute!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:49 PM
these are vary nice and vary much needed thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:45 PM
I agree with the others, with the added water slides in Generations I was disappointed to find that they did not add any swimwear for the little chilluns. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 8:38 PM
These are great! I love all of your clothing, and now my Sim girls can enjoy some of the stuff that came with Generations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:02 AM
Thanks for having an "ALL" package!
Lovely stuff, thank you so much C:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 11:11 PM
these are VERY cute. I am so happy that you have an all package too lol :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:44 PM