Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cool Breeze - A Modern Starter

by ChloroformDreams Posted 7th Jul 2011 at 5:59 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 10:36 PM
eye was in the same boat as you, searched for a more modern style starting home and all i could find were little cabins, cottages, prefab suburban and country themed homes, nothing even close to modern for a budget, so this suits my wants perfectly, thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 11:05 AM
wow beatiful starter home! good job :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:02 PM
Good job! Lol, the title made me think of the Speed Racer cartoon the my younger siblings watch on Teletoon Retro XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:54 PM
Ooh I love this design. and I am jealous of your graphics! Thankyou,
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 2:44 AM
Great little house! I really like it's clean, modern design. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:03 PM
Love it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 7:24 PM
Nice job man! Nice job :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 12:04 AM
I absolutely loathe House downloads that require you to download a buttload of CC just to get it looking the way it is in the pictures.

Thanks, thanks, and thanks again for making this not only affordable for solo, starting out Sims, but for also making it Base Game compatible and with No CC whatsoever.

I'll probably place it on a large lot, for when my guy becomes a family man of course, hehe. I like to add rooms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 2:23 PM
Really Nice!