Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four NPC Expurgators Updated 06/02/2015

by Neder Posted 25th Jul 2011 at 4:26 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM by Neder : Updated NoNPCWitches

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:53 AM
You should make one for getting rid of that annoying matchmaker lady from NightLife; the one who goes, "Hello my dearies, blah blah blah." I'm not sure if someone already did that, though; I'm googling right now.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 7:02 AM
Should've made one for that guy that delivers Sims 3 game. Bah, every family I create this guy comes. Just add the game to be usable. At least he appears only once for the family.

And yeah, I agree with Lavaster. This women is really annoying, strangely on my game she also appears for community lots.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 10:20 AM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! Just yesterday, I was thinking that there had to be a mod somewhere to get rid of those stupid, game-lagging witches who do nothing than mess up everybody else's community lot experience. And here you are, yay!

And
Quote: Originally posted by Neder
Seriously, you'd think someone with 8 points of nature enthusiasm (FT) would know better than to stomp their own queue to go pet a skunk.
is one of my favourite annoyance descriptions of all time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:14 PM
Thank you for getting rid of the damn skunk!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:18 PM
I think you should make a mod so that the penguin only appears during winter cuz sometimes it's ridiculous when your sim is sunburned and a penguin shows up! That's such a fail from Maxis.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 5:24 PM
It would be awesome if you made a version of the no witch mod that only applied to evil witches.

I don't see any invisible treasure chests!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 6:24 PM
I think the animals are cute, and the pickpocket shows up so rarely for me anyway, but OMG thank you for the witch one. I get so sick of every community lot getting rained on, or roaches being spawned where I can't call an exterminator.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:00 PM
Thanks so much for letting me get rid of the unsavory charlatan-pickpocket. Every time my Sims go shopping for clothing, we have to watch out for him. Thanks! And I'm also glad to be rid of the skunk.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:33 AM
wow!, Neder. you are so useful. man I'm downloding those now. and I always hated the pickpocket,Skunk, the witch and Penguin. ughhh, thanks to you. I'm going put them in my game, thank you Neder. very much
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:43 AM
What would happen if something went wrong and you had to uninstall this download,
would you delete the files? Nothing went wrong I just wanted to know. This is very useful, especially for movie making! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:08 AM
Lavaster, I can get rid of the matchmaker, but not without interfering with her delivering the genie lamp, so I'm still playing around with that.

An dz, MATY has that covered!

Owfin, that can be done, but it's far more complicated and Good Witches lag my lots too.

MayMayProductions, just remove the downloads from your Downloads folder and it will be like they were never there

Thanks, everyone for your encouragement and support.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:50 PM
Thank you very much for this, witches always cause my game to lag and then those damn roaches that can't be got rid of.... eugh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:52 PM
Thank you! My computer used to crash down when skunks appeared on my lot. But now the problem is solved ;D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 6:36 PM
Thanks Neder, didn't know, never downloaded their package.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:34 AM
I think the penguin is super cute.

But, when it pees on my sims' business lots, I want it dead. Especially on the fishmarket lot where there is always a sim fishing, the penguin makes an appearance and pees a lot.

Nothing like having your environment scores plummet while customers are looking at the outdoor goodies for sale. And it comes back over and over and over again because my fisherman has employees fishing all the time on the lot. Whatever bonehead programmer decided penguins should pee on the lot, especially a business lot is just an idiot.

And for those that don't know, there are some real life penguin species that do not live in cold locations. So it isn't odd to see them outside of winter seasons.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
Thank you! I hate getting lag with the witches...it's annoying as hell...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 2:01 AM
Thank you *so much* for the pickpocket one. I have hated hated him so much since I got BV!! I was just bemoaning to my wife the other day that, dammit, someone needed to make a mod to get rid of him!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Owfin
It would be awesome if you made a version of the no witch mod that only applied to evil witches.

i agree
and thanks very very very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:54 PM
Thank you! I find evil witches especially annoying with their cockroaches and thunderstorms; I'll be happy to get rid of them! Sorry, witches. Skunks, penquins and even pickpockets are not (very) annoying in my opinion, but those witches definitely are!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:53 AM
Thank you so much for the no penguin mod! I have been looking for that for a long time! I think the penguin is absolutely adorable, I'm just sick of it showing up when it's inappropriate for it to be there!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:30 PM
First of all, thank you so much for coming up with this. The skunk always throws errors on my lots so I was very excited when I saw this mod. Unfortunately he is still showing up. Do you think this could be a load order issue?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:03 PM
Possibly. The skunk mod (and the pickpocket) work a little differently than the other 2.
Check your PM box
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:09 AM
This is producing and error when going to lots for the witch. I will post it next time I play.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 12:13 PM
Do you mean when going to the secret witch lots, yayme123?
You can't go there. The assumption is to avoid the NPC witches altogether. Please post the error or PM me. Thanks.
Page 1 of 3