Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 12:53 PM
One time my toddler died from the bonfire from the UNI Ep.
Their mother died too, in another savefile!
The animations were for older sims.
So yes, toddlers can actually die!
Atleast in my game!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 5:57 PM
Could this lead to longer term game problems, though? I'm afraid it'd be risky.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FruitfulPlus
I agree with BL00DIEDHELL, they are dicks if they want to kill off a toddler or anyone for that matter in the sims. if you do not want to play a sim ..just move them out and they become an non-playing sim. for the sake of an story telling, then i would say those dicks need a new story.

Forum Resident
#29 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 11:23 AM
Very handy piece of CC, that bbq ...

I had a toddler die once in TS2, who was the alien child of Pascal Curious. I was redecorating and put his crib outside and it got struck by lightning. I have no idea why he died, I thought they were protected or something, but he did, and his ghost would sometimes crawl around at night time.

People do all kinds of things to their sims. I don't think killing off a child or toddler or any sim for their stories makes people "dicks"
I find it more "dickish" that someone revives an 8 year old thread just to pass judgement on the way some people might play.

I'd perhaps worry about their mental state a bit if it was all they ever did, and posted it all over the place, but I've never seen anyone do that.
Granted, I don't go looking, but whatever.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Instructor
#30 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

I choked on my coffee and now need to clean my desk but totally worth it
Scholar
#31 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

And that other Sim behind the window is begging not to do this OMG . I'll be honest though that mod gives me the creeps lol.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Mad Poster
#32 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 12:15 AM
I once written up a challenge for that mod, where your Sim had to conceive babies and survive by only eating them. Shame it got rejected through submission process cause sensitive folks exist.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 12:47 AM
Extreme violence
Page 2 of 2