Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna from Final Fantasy X

by Akito Posted 15th Feb 2005 at 2:11 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM
Well the dress looks great! nice work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 10:12 PM
wow this is great thanks alot :-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 10:12 PM
Very Pretty ^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 10:53 PM
Just love her. she looks great:D
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 12:46 AM
Excellent Job...as always. I always see your fine work and I have them all. I just wish I was as good as you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 12:48 AM
Ive seen alot of yunas and this is the first thats not crap. good job.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:20 AM
Just like all your stuff she is great! Thank you Akito!

"What does it matter to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless whether the mad destruction
is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or
the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
--Mohandas K. Gandhi
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:02 AM
Very pretty! I don't know much about Final Fantasy - but she's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:46 AM
Thank you everyone!

Next time I do a Sim, I should write a tutorial as I go along with it, to teach others how to do skins.
I´ve never written a tutorial before, but I hope it turns out okay. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:51 AM
Great job! I love the lil' screenshot of "what Yuna does when the guardians aren't looking!" ;P
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 1:19 PM
*jaw drops* Akito you've done it again. Thankyou!

And it's nice of you to wanna include a tutorial on how to create skins. But it takes talent to do what you do. Otherwise people wouldn't be stealing your work.

Cheers... and I hope you don't stop creating anytime soon. I wanna see you make skins for sims 3! lol
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:06 PM
Wow, Akito, the dress is simply identical :argh:
I can't wait to see what she looks like in my game.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :grouphug:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:30 PM
looks very good.more skins like this.love it
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:50 PM
That's really good! I have one minor critisism which is that her footwear is more boot-like in the game, other than that it is perfect! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:05 PM Last edited by paine : 16th Feb 2005 at 5:10 PM.
I was gowing to try yuna but now Ive seen yours I think I will some one else, that is better than what I can do :argh: :searches franticly to find some one else to do: I now my self :finds pic of paine : I think do the urbz aswell :runs around in circuls: yay! :runs into wall : ouch .
I now haw to do the eyes use makeupthat will cover her eye and make them bothe blue and green .now yuna and tidus can be together again . :D

Rikku:ya think we need a password?
Paine:how about kick...its...ass.
Yuna:That could work ;)
taken from FFX-2
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:07 PM
shes beautiful =D yuna is one of my favorites, i just love your work i've downloaded all of your sims. thank you for making such wonderful sims.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:59 PM
I love Skin
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 7:54 PM
OMG thankyou! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:19 PM
Well i don't mean to be critical but i think that looks hardly anything like her and the forehead looks really long but thats just the sims.....Otherwise all your other work rocks :D
Instructor
#21 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 9:59 PM
Hey Hey!!! Yunie looks GREAT!!! I have been waiting for someone to do Yuna!!! Looks Great..Nice Work!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for sharing her! =D
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:57 AM
thanks Akito! You're the best!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black-Metal94
Well i don't mean to be critical but i think that looks hardly anything like her and the forehead looks really long but thats just the sims.....Otherwise all your other work rocks :D

This is how "Yuna" would look like without custom content and her eyes closer to the hairline. :argh:
It´s kind of hard to see any difference between my Yuna and any Sim model, so I made this as a scary example. :nana:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paine
I now haw to do the eyes use makeupthat will cover her eye and make them bothe blue and green .

If you know how to do the eyes, why not go ahead and make it and then upload it here?
Page 1 of 2