Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek Sliding Door

by leefish Posted 22nd Aug 2011 at 7:50 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2018 at 7:42 PM by leefish : update link

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:05 PM
I saw this on Leefish and I was impressed you got it to work. Really nicely done, lee.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:17 PM
Whoo! It looks awesome, Lee. And heck, you don't have to only use if for Star Trek sims. It'd be great as... an airplane bathroom door! Yeah, that's it! No really, it'd be great in any modern sort of place. Thank you for sharing.
Gone Fishin'
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:28 PM
OMG Lee, this is above and beyond what I ever would have dreamed of! This has got to be the epitome of door awesomeness - I mean, it's one-tile and it slides! Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! :lovestruc
Mostly Harmless
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:47 PM
This is really awesome Lee! Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 9:45 PM
Oh, this is awesome!
Bowties are cool.
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:13 PM
You are my hero. This is just fantastic! Sliding Star Trek door! How awesome is that?!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:35 PM
How could anyone stand to build ships and starbases with wooden house doors? It would drive me batty. Very nifty door.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:47 PM
Amazing! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:22 PM
do you have any idea how long i've been looking for something like this? thank you so much, this is so awesome and useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:36 PM
This door ROCKS!!!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us all. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:54 PM
Default You are becoming a Legend
This is fantastic and I am already posting to this on other sites. What a find!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:59 PM
Looks great and works awesomely. Thanks, Lee.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:05 AM
Thanks a lot Lee and NixNivis! I love Star Trek too and I'll use this a lot on my Final Frontier nhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:38 AM
So awesome! And really versatile, too, not just for Star Trek themed lots. Love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:08 PM
you are a legend for posting this
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:39 PM
YAY! for one-tiled goodness!
Thank you
Scholar
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:38 PM
The character in the presentation pic says it all !!
This wonderfully base game compliant little gem deserve some gritty-grimy recolours ...
Thanks to NixNivis for the request, Thank you, Lee, for making and sharing it.
Pix.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pixelhate
The character in the presentation pic says it all !!
This wonderfully base game compliant little gem deserve some gritty-grimy recolours ...
Pix.

Yup - I agree Pix. I got hit by a spasm of guilt/creativity/something. A walnut door version is in the queue and I am testing the value door with your awesome recolors as we speak

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM
I will surely drop some rc matching my old sets (I've always hoped to have something like this, y'know)
I'm actually looking at this as we speak;

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:21 PM
Custom sound? But doesnt it make the good sound? In my game it goes swoooshhh....fwooossshhhh on open/close. Awww if that is not so for others.
Scholar
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:32 PM
But... if it goes swoooshhh....fwooossshhhh then it simply perfect ! Sorry ! (should have test it before looking) *goes to listen NOW !*

*shrugs*
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:21 PM
It's been a while since I've had a sci-fi hood...but this is a must-have! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:13 AM
You had me at "it goes swoooshhh....fwooossshhhh on open/close."
I love the door AND that it has sound fx but just reading that would have been enough. Thank you for sharing and OMG you woke up Pixelhate from its slumber?!?!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:41 AM
Oh! I love Love LOVE this!!!! My trekkie sims will love you forever!
Page 1 of 2