Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tall "Cul-De-Sac" Fences

by tbudgett Posted 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:38 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 1:44 AM by tbudgett

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:54 PM
Wow...fantastic. Thanks for sharing so much. I think that I will adore these fences
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:47 AM
I love this download Especially the "Stack Em Up Stone Wall"
Thank You so much for this!!!!
:D:D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:57 AM
Wow, this is the 1st time I ever went looking for an item and found it the same day it was posted. Coolness!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:12 AM
Wow! I loved these fences!
Thanks a lot!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:18 AM
Love these, thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:46 AM
I was just thinking yesterday how I needed more tall fences. These are great. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 6:41 AM
Very nice. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:07 AM
Very nice fences, thank you!

If it doesn't necessarily need Uni I would mark it basegame, otherwise those who have other EPs but not Uni might not see it.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:23 AM
I think I'll be using them a lot as I want my Sims to have more privacy (though combination of low wooden/stone fences look cool )
The 2nd pic is lovely - you made me realize what I'm building in my game
Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psychosim0
Very nice fences, thank you!

If it doesn't necessarily need Uni I would mark it basegame, otherwise those who have other EPs but not Uni might not see it.

Hi PsychoSim,

Even though they are basegame compatible, due to CEP requirements, per Numenor, they require at least one EP (any EP) to show up in the game. The fences did not appear until the CEP upgrade for Uni, that is why that EP is most often mentioned as needed. Hope this helped.

Debra/HeartDeco
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:51 PM
Greetings tbudgett,

These are very elegant fences - beautiful meshes. I can tell you worked very hard to get the height just right. Thank you!

Debra/HeartDeco
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:27 PM
Thanks for your appreciation.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:37 PM
thank you, tbudgett. These fences are so realistic!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
Hi PsychoSim,

Even though they are basegame compatible, due to CEP requirements, per Numenor, they require at least one EP (any EP) to show up in the game. The fences did not appear until the CEP upgrade for Uni, that is why that EP is most often mentioned as needed. Hope this helped.

Debra/HeartDeco

Yes, but those who have the setting "show only compatible downloads" and have later EPs but not Uni won't see it then.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:39 PM
Thanks so much tbudgett I've been looking for fences like these for ages!! They're perfect YAY!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:36 PM
...and another one I can cross off my list
YAY! Thank you!

Are we gonna see the row houses uploaded anytime soon?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:53 PM
CatherineTCJD -Yes, but I have a couple of more creations to upload first. :D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:16 PM
My Sims and I do love our privacy. Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 2:10 AM
Very nice fences and very needed, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 2:30 AM
psychosim0 - True but I can't change the compatibility due to MTS policy, although they will show with later EP's.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 6:41 AM
Thank you so much, these are exactly the types of fences I've been wishing I'd had more of for months!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:57 PM
I cant believe its taken this long for someone to make a decent brick fence, thankyou so much for doing it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 1:25 AM
YES. Will get so much use out of these, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 2:02 AM
Thank you! These are the perfect height for a fence! Your creations are very useful, thank you!
Page 1 of 2