Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Writing Desk

by ohbehave007 Posted 6th Sep 2011 at 7:15 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2011 at 3:55 PM by ohbehave007

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 8:39 PM
Thank you! I so needed these things :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 9:05 PM
You're welcome
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 9:10 PM
Thank you - and especially thank you for the low poly versions, great idea and they still look pretty damn good
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 10:07 PM
Awwh Thanks, I tried to lower them with out losing to much quality. HugeLunatic gave me a link with some great tips on how to do so which helped a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:03 PM
These are super cool! Thank you so much for sharing! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
Thank you!
And the pants I believe are Jesstheex on Livejournal. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:34 PM
@preemptive doodle - Thanks! I will fix that now I couldn't for the life of me remember and of course you are very welcome

@adamantined - I'm glad you like them
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:58 PM
These are very nice, Ohbehave! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:16 AM
You're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:20 AM
Thank you, this set is fantastic! Especially love the cappuccino cups and the single potted flower. :D
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:27 AM
Nifty item of furniture. Really appeals to my aesthetic sense.

Yay, more clutter! The little flower pot is so happy making.

Why OMSPs and not slots? Is it because this is seating? Does Maxis not allow seating to also be a table? Probably not? I'm curious if this could maybe be done as two items that you place next to each other, seat and table with slots. I suppose if you still wanted to clutter the seat pillow, you would still need one OMSP. Is the sim using a pose box in the image?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:36 AM
The table has 1 slot in the middle. The chair and table are 2 separate meshes...A seat that your sims can sit on and an end table. They are made to look like one. I'm just figuring out slots so OMSPs were easier then making multiple slots on the table itself. Plus I tend to go over board on clutter and OMSPs make it so much easier to put things where I want them to be.

The sim is indeed using a pose box but the chair does work. It was purely for the picture.

I'm glad you like it. The flower is one of my favorite parts as well. You can never have enough flowers
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:39 AM
First; This is really beautiful (:
My only problem is the prizes for the items (I assume the 50§ etc. are the prizes?) - I really like items that I download to match the Maxis prizes and comfort, energy, etc. Is it possibly for you to change that?
Sorry if I'm the only one, who thinks that.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 4:08 AM
Wow....impressive
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:15 PM
Thank you 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 1:42 PM
@Chammalia - I made the prices what I thought was far, you can easily change the prices to your liking in SimPE under Object Data - Raw Data. As for comfort it matches maxis's.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 2:28 PM
I completely missed that you had uploaded this here! The more I use it, the more I love it; it reminds me of furniture my grandmother used to have. And my Sims now have coffee cups and little flowers everywhere - especially flowers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 4:15 PM Last edited by yuliya_83 : 8th Sep 2011 at 4:27 PM.
i loooove clutter!! you did a great job on this, i especially like the coffee cup and the notes ))) my sims will surely enjoy this desk... i also like the fact that you included maps and collection file!
oh, one question: which posebox have you used for your sim?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohbehave007
@Chammalia - I made the prices what I thought was far, you can easily change the prices to your liking in SimPE under Object Data - Raw Data. As for comfort it matches maxis's.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it

Okay, then thank you very very much for your reply - and your creation (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 12:11 AM
@Nix: Hehe!
@Yuliya83: I'm not sure I have so many! I probably found it through the list over at GOS. I'm glad you like all the clutter
@Chammalia: You're very welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:08 AM
These are so fabulous, especially the low poly versions! They'll get loads of use for sure.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:50 AM
I'm glad you like
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 5:11 PM
Very impressive.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster