Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Crowns, Circlets, and Hat Hair - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 9th Dec 2011 at 5:57 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2012 at 12:28 AM by The Merrye Makers

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:17 PM
Yay - looks great - thank you to monca and Esmereldaf

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:27 PM
Nice Tyrolean Hat! Ooh and a perfect Tiara for Princess Zelda!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:37 PM
Woo Hoo!!!
Thanks and congrats to Esme!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:47 PM
=O Now I can put my Bertie Wooster sim in an Alpine Hat to irk Jeeves sim! Huzzah!

Thanks very much.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 8:39 PM
I like how you did the presentation on this one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so much for all this medieval stuff! I am building a medieval world right now and was worried I wouldn't have the right objects for some of the points in the world. I'm excited to see what else you will come out with! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:21 PM
Thanks everyone re the hat, I hadn't thought of it looking like a Tyrolean hat but I see what you mean, so it's a bit more versatile than I expected, ha ha! Thanks to Monca for the crowns and circlets, and for putting this upload page together!
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Thanks everyone re the hat, I hadn't thought of it looking like a Tyrolean hat but I see what you mean, so it's a bit more versatile than I expected, ha ha! Thanks to Monca for the crowns and circlets, and for putting this upload page together!

I thank you, Esme!! The presentation now is correct!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 10:51 PM
Fabulous job! Leesester, I noticed that the page doesn't say who made these lovely objects. Can we add a line under each to credit Esmeralda and Monca? Thanks! Great work! SimmyRN
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Merrye Makers
Fabulous job! Leesester, I noticed that the page doesn't say who made these lovely objects. Can we add a line under each to credit Esmeralda and Monca? Thanks! Great work! SimmyRN

Updated in the table code .

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Updated in the table code .

Thanks, Lesester! (You might want to correct Esmeralda's though. It's EsmeraldaF.)
SimmyRN
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 12:03 AM
I noticed that Monca said that the site for the crown slider (aWt's Hat Slider) is down. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Do you suppose we could impose upon Monca to finish out the large and small size crowns she was working on earlier and offer them as well? What do you think? Or, do you think it's not a big deal? I'd sure hate for her lovely crowns to not be downloaded because people like me can't find the slider! SimmyRN
Theorist
#14 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 12:07 AM
I'm not sure what's going on with aWT. I don't think it's a big deal, at least for the moment. He might just be updating his site or something, if not then people will post the sliders elsewhere.

Hi I'm Paul!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 12:11 AM
well, for the moment, here is a mediafire link to the hat control sliders

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nd4a2adzo2os37
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 4:00 AM
awesome
Mad Poster
#17 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 4:41 AM
I LOVE IT, especially the Robin Hood hat (I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard looking at it! ) :lovestruc Thank you so much for the brilliant medieval gear!!! I hope more is to come!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 4:45 AM
"Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the sims...."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 2:55 PM
You gave me a crown. I will now have to marry you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 2:57 AM
this is great
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:50 PM
Wow.Looks good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 8:31 PM
Thank you. I needed these :D.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:30 AM
Wow. The crown for the queens is very lovley. I have searched something like this for my valkyries, even when its not exactly what i want its very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 12:19 PM
Thank you! Exactly what I needed. (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 7:42 PM
Looking forward to using the circlet for my female Sims
Page 1 of 2