Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Male Muscle (New Bodystyle) UPDATED: 2/20

by Xenos Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2005 at 1:40 PM by Xenos : Added Instructions

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:45 PM
Will try it out...especialy making a child with the female muscle .... ;-))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:47 PM
Shouldn't really affect genetics, just so you know. These bodytypes aren't really bodytypes, but clothing items at this point. Teen and Elder muscles (both genders) shall be forthcoming, though.

X.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:51 PM
very nice!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 7:04 PM
he's a hunk.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 7:53 PM
excellent work!
question where to i install the file once it has been extracted ?
downloads perhaps ?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:10 PM
Awesome...... It's a sim chippendale! XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:13 PM
Rick - yes. In your downloads folder. Sorry about forgetting to mention that. I'm a bit daft sometimes...

X.
#9 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:30 PM
OMG!!!! WHATTA HUNKA MAN Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yangn
Awesome...... It's a sim chippendale! XD

HA HA HA!! You mean a Simpendale!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:05 PM
You don't really see how big this guy is until you load him in the game and stand him beside some other dude - he's huge.

X.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:54 PM
Move over Arnie thanks so much
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:08 PM
he looks a little bit fat, the female muscles looks better. good job anyway.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:17 PM
can you make the calves a little bit bigger at all it looks great right to the claves and there like normal size ???
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:43 PM
Wow. Nice job. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:49 PM
Xenos will you have my sims Just kiddng Love your your work Can we hopefully see something for these in a teen M\F. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:53 PM
Xenos: the one on the backburner......think she will burn off any fat? *L* Great things you are making things everyone really wants. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:02 AM
We'll get that chubby chick (and dude) workin' yet. Won't be right away, but it'll happen.

X.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:30 AM
amazing work! o_o so buffness

think you could make the kilt available for this new mesh?

then i can finally have sexy men in utilikilts for my sims!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:36 AM
Cool now to match the female one cool can some one give these new guys diffrent hair lengths too wavey and curly to straight real long too. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:38 AM
0_o

He looks all fat, since his head is the same size. lol.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:02 AM
He looks great. Maybe his shoulders could be tweaked to look more in balance with the rest of his bod? (You know, the whole "got no neck" thing that these kinda guys have goin' on) Just a thought
Forum Resident
#23 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xenos
Shouldn't really affect genetics, just so you know. These bodytypes aren't really bodytypes, but clothing items at this point. Teen and Elder muscles (both genders) shall be forthcoming, though.

X.

If they are "clothes" they will be in the Body Shop as clothes. Explain that to me I'm not really brilliant... :weep:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:38 AM
Up there by the neck is the tough part on these meshes. You can't move the very top vertices of the neck or the head won't connect right. And, the men have their necks attached to the heads so it's actually the tips of the shoulders (where the neck attaches there) that you have to be careful not to move anything.

Women are a little easier because their necks are on their bodies so you have the whole shoulder your can move. If you look at both the male and female muscular meshes closely in your game, you'll see that the woman's neck actually is a bit wider and thicker at the base of it. Couldn't do that with the guy though. Sorry.

You probably CAN do something editing their faces when you first create the new sim in the game or in bodyshop, though. I didn't really play at all with heads on these to test 'em - I just slapped the bods onto default faces so I could move onto the next project. Play around and you can probably get that neck looking better.

X.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:39 AM
Yes - Annie - they'll be in bodyshop as clothes.

X.
Page 1 of 5