Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Industrial Factory "Apartments"

by Saturnfly Posted 17th Sep 2011 at 5:12 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 7:03 PM
Wow, it's clear you put a lot of effort into this, it looks amazing!!
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 8:22 PM
Very nice work ! Thanks ! (unfortunately not for my game configuration)

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
Little scary but I must say so unique. This apartments really talking their own story
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 11:47 PM
I love these kind of lots and you really pulled it off great with all of the details. It looks very realistic.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 2:08 AM
Really nice! =)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:38 AM
When I see something like this, I'm left feeling inferior! But don't feel bad, your lot is incredible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 7:57 PM
Oh, I wish I had all this packs so I can download this house! Cus it looks AWESOME! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:10 PM
What custom windows did you use on this lot? They're flashing blue, so I need to find and download them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the evil writer
What custom windows did you use on this lot? They're flashing blue, so I need to find and download them.

All the CC is listed on the first page. The windows are included in the Liam build set by Adele, the windows in particular that I used are Liam Window I & Liam Window III.
http://modthesims.info/d/327927
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:17 AM
AWESOME!!!! Thanks!! I love this lot so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:06 AM
This looks cosy, totally IN for my kind of game preferences